- Take charge over your turbo with the AEM Boost Control Solenoid Kit
- High-duty cycle design unleashes higher boost pressure without endangering your turbo
- Works with both internal and external wastegate configurations
- Pulsed to limit the amount of pressure flooding your wastegate
- Works up to 120 psi with an operating frequency of 31Hz and a duty range of 10% to 90%
- 12V operating voltage
- Comes complete with a fast-response solenoid, connector plug with flying leads, 1/8” hose barb adapters and a 1/8” sintered muffler
- Your AEM Boost Control Solenoid Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Boost. It's what separates the men from the boys. There's only one problem: how do you safely maintain gut-wrenching levels of boost without blowing out your turbo or suffering from serious lag? Simple. Deck out your speed racer with the AEM Boost Control Solenoid Kit.
Engineered by boost junkies for boost junkies, AEM designed their Boost Control Solenoid for the ultimate blend of performance and precaution. Not only does its higher duty cycle deliver higher boost pressure, but it's also pulsed to control the pressure flooding your wastegate. So you can gun it without killing it.
Speaking of wastegates, your AEM Boost Solenoid is versatile enough to work with either an internal or external wastegate. No matter how your induction system is plumbed, your AEM Boost Control fits right in. Best of all, it comes with everything you need for a proper install—a fast-response solenoid, barb adapters, and a connector plug with flying leads. Plus, AEM covers you with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/22