- Send accurate data to your pressure gauge with the AEM PSIg Kit
- Available in a variety of pressure ranges from 100 PSIg all the way up to 1,000 PSIg
- Includes everything you need: PSIg stainless steel sensor, connector, pins & 1/8" NPT to -4 adapter
- Includes repeatability, hysteresis and linearity
- Accuracy: +/- 1% full scale over -40°C to 105°C
- Operating Temp: -40°F to 221°F / -40°C to 105°C
- Burst Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Response Time: < 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L stainless steel
- Vibration: 100 to 2000Hz, 20g sinusoidal, 3 axes
- Weight: <85g
- Supply Current: <6mA at 5 Vdc
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc linear
- Transfer function: psi = (250*(voltage))-125
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins (supply voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, ground, output)
- Your AEM PSIg Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty.
When the pressure's on, the cool keep their cool and the losers blow their top. Keep your cool by keeping tabs on pressure (and not blowing your top—or your engine) with the AEM PSIg Kit.
This high-quality pressure sender delivers accurate readings to your AEM PSI gauge, so you stay focused on the win, instead of worrying about your engine vitals. AEM includes a stainless steel sensor that works up to 1000 PSIg, the connector, all the pins and a 1/8" NPT to -4 adapter. You supply the gauge and suddenly, the pressure's off. And to keep it even cooler, AEM backs your PSIg Kit with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/22