- Make sure your air/fuel ratio readings are spot on with the AEM UEGO Sensor Kit
- Equipped with a lab-calibrated Bosch 4.2LSU sensor
- Accurate to 0.1AFR
- Never needs free air calibration when paired with an AEM controller
- Stainless-steel bung features a finned stand-off design to cool your sensor without blocking the exhaust port
- Individual sensors also available
- Your AEM UEGO Sensor Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Souped up engines are notoriously high strung. If you're running a turbo or supercharger and pushing the pedal to the metal, you've gotta keep a close watch on your air/fuel ratio. Push it too hard, and your speed fiend is likely to land itself on the business end of a tow truck. For the fastest, most precise ratio readings, arm your auto with the AEM UEGO Sensor Kit.
As accurate under the hood as Annie Oakley is in a gunfight, the AEM UEGO Wideband Sensor Kit delivers data that's dead-on. In fact, it's accurate to a mere 0.1AFR! The magic behind this AEM UEGO Kit stems from its advanced Bosch 4.2LSU sensor. Not only is it lab-calibrated at the factory, but it also never needs a free air calibration when it's paired with an AEM controller.
Of course, the sensor isn't the only drool-inducing part of the AEM Wideband UEGO Sensor Kit. Just wait 'til you get a load of its bung! Crafted from stainless steel with a unique finned stand-off design, it keeps your UEGO sensor cool without clogging your exhaust port. It also includes an OEM-style connector and a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem gauges
- digital air gage
- gauge cluster overlay
- nu image platinum series gauge kits
- mercedes floor mats with logo
- car bras for toyota
- chevy gauge cluster
- 2000 ford excursion gauges
- 2001 ford f350 pillar gauges
- dodge ram gauge kit
- aftermarket dash covers
- best price on seat covers
- discounted car mats