- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a detailed read on your engine with Prosport Premium EVO Gauges
- Quad-color digital gauges can shine red, blue, green and white
- Fully-programmable with peak recall and warning features
- A 290° dial sweep provides quick, easy-to-read accuracy
- Precision electric senders keep dangerous fluids out of your cabin
- 7-stage dimming allows you to customize your day and night driving
- Choose from an assortment of Premium EVO gauge types
- Power your first gauge, then daisy chain additional gauges (plug-n-play harness included)
- Dramatic, full-digital sweep each time your vehicle’s turned on
- Thin housing accommodates tight mounting options – only 1.375" deep
- Your Prosport Premium EVO Gauges carry a 1-year warranty
If you’re counting on your vehicle’s factory gauge cluster to deliver your racy readings, you’re not likely to reach peak performance. Get your engine vitals with digital Prosport Premium EVO Gauges and never have to guess again.
These quad-color gauges display vehicle stats in your choice of red, blue, green and white, along with fully-programmable functions including peak recall and a warning signal. Pro Sport Premium EVO Gauges are packed with useful features that range from a 290° dial sweep for ultimate accuracy, precision electric senders to ensure passenger safety and 7-stage dimming to customize your day and night driving.
Choose from a variety of Prosport Premium EVO Gauge types and power your first gauge with the included plug-n-play harness, then daisy chain additional gauges. Your Pro Sport Premium EVO Gauge is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Prosport Premium EVO Gauges Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas L (Colorado Springs, CO) — Dec 27, 2016 3:48 AM
This Prosport EVO Fuel Pressure Gauge was simple to install, looks great and lets me know what's going on with my fuel. I used an Earl's fitting (961966ERL) that attaches directly to my GM factory fuel filter using "quick connect" ends. Plugged the sensor into the fitting, ran the wires to the fuseblock and used "add-a-circuit" fused connectors. No leaks! Done!