- Westin Tail Light Guards are custom-made for your Truck or SUV
- Available in 2 styles: carbon steel powder coated black finish, and Westin's CPS chrome finish
- Westin Tail Light Guards feature durable steel tubing with round inset rods that match the look of your grille guard
- With mitered corners and smooth-sanded welds, Westin Tail Light Guards offer a sleek, smooth appearance
- Your Westin Sportsman Tail Light Guards install easily to existing holes in your truck or SUV—no drilling required!
- Powder coated black Westin Tail Light Guards are covered by a 5-year warranty
- CPS chrome Westin Tail Light Guards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Fully outfit your truck or SUV with custom-made Westin Tail Light Guards. These steel guards fully complement the look of your grille guard, bull bar or bumper guard with rugged protection for your vulnerable tail lights.
Westin Tail Light Guards are available in two styles: classic Chrome Plated Stainless (CPS) steel that's backed by a Lifetime Warranty, and sturdy carbon steel with a powder coated black finish that's covered by a 5-year warranty.
Each model has mitered corners and smooth-sanded welds to give Westin Tail Light Guards a sleek look. Westin includes all mounting hardware and designs your Tail Light Guards with easy installation in mind-no drilling required. Westin Tail Light Guards are a great way to make broken tail lights a thing of the past! And, if the Westin Tail Light Guards block just one rock, they've paid for themselves.
Westin Tail Light Guard Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jake E (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 18, 2017 10:42 PM
First off, let me say this review isn't a reflection on auto anything as the error is on Westin. Guards look good on my 2013 f150 but for $150 I wouldn't recommend. There is a part on the bracket that requires you to use a small screw. Westin drilled the hole too big so the screw wouldn't thread. I ended up using small black zip ties through the hole and around the outer bar to hold it in place. Still looks good but for $150 I shouldn't have to hold things together with zip ties.
Reviewed by JEFFERY Z (WAYZATA, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2016 9:22 AM
this is a nice match to my westin push bar !! easy to put on and looks good !! they were on sale 15% off .
Ships Between 2/19 - 2/21
- What Do You Drive?