- Westin Tail Light Guards are custom-made for your Truck or SUV
- Available in 2 styles: carbon steel powder coated black finish, and Westin's CPS chrome finish
- Westin Tail Light Guards feature durable steel tubing with round inset rods that match the look of your grille guard
- With mitered corners and smooth-sanded welds, Westin Tail Light Guards offer a sleek, smooth appearance
- Your Westin Sportsman Tail Light Guards install easily to existing holes in your truck or SUV—no drilling required!
- Powder coated black Westin Tail Light Guards are covered by a 5-year warranty
- CPS chrome Westin Tail Light Guards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Fully outfit your truck or SUV with custom-made Westin Tail Light Guards. These steel guards fully complement the look of your grille guard, bull bar or bumper guard with rugged protection for your vulnerable tail lights.
Westin Tail Light Guards are available in two styles: classic Chrome Plated Stainless (CPS) steel that's backed by a Lifetime Warranty, and sturdy carbon steel with a powder coated black finish that's covered by a 5-year warranty.
Each model has mitered corners and smooth-sanded welds to give Westin Tail Light Guards a sleek look. Westin includes all mounting hardware and designs your Tail Light Guards with easy installation in mind-no drilling required. Westin Tail Light Guards are a great way to make broken tail lights a thing of the past! And, if the Westin Tail Light Guards block just one rock, they've paid for themselves.
Westin Tail Light Guard Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom T (ONEIDA, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — May 13, 2014 9:07 AM
Light Guards look awesome on my truck. Matches perfectly with the other chrome accessories I have on it. Extremely pleased with the apperance and easy installation.
Reviewed by Kenneth H (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jun 25, 2013 3:02 PM
Bought these to replace another pair that broke off. Different brand. These attached with no drilling involved and look like they will not break off.
Reviewed by Tim S (FAYETTEVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jun 03, 2013 8:21 PM
Bought these because I just wanted to make my truck look better. Definently enjoy looking in my side mirrors and seeing them. They look great and are definently worth it. Although the price is a bit high, they are worth it for the look, and in the event your tailights are hit theyll save you time and $250 on a new tailight. Overall, definently worth it. Easy to install, took me less than 10 minutes at most.
Westin Tail Light Guard
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?