- Go Industries Rancher Grille Guards defend your rig’s front-end from a stampede of careless drivers or roadway hazards
- Rancher Grilles are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Integrated brush guards provide wrap-around protection
- Created from heavy-duty, 1.9” 14-gauge steel tubing
- Rugged vertical uprights are crafted from ¼”, laser-cut steel and are expertly welded to the tubular frame
- Built-in, 16-gauge center grille guard provides ultimate protection
- Innovative, no-drill mounting bracket bolts ensure hassle-free installation (trimming may be required for some vehicles)
- Features built-in step plate for easy access to your hood and engine
- Finished with heavy-duty corrosion- and abrasion-resistant coating that withstands the harshest conditions
- Your Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and 1-year finish warranty
With the ultra-strong Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard corralled to your rig’s front-end, you’re prepared for any stampede of bumps, rocks and roadway debris. Custom-crafted for your specific truck or SUV, this strapping Rancher Grille Guard delivers high-quality protection for your vehicle’s face.
The Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard features premium 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing, ensuring rugged protection that’s built to last. The grille guard also includes vertical uprights wrought from ¼”, laser-cut steel and a 16-gauge, punched-steel center grille guard.
These easy-to-install Rancher Grille Guards use innovative, no-drill mounting brackets that bolt directly into the frame’s factory-drilled holes (trimming may be required for select vehicles). A front ladder step plate is also included to provide an extra lift when you need to get under the hood.
When you invest in a heavy-duty Rancher Grille Guard, you don’t have to sweat about sacrificing your vehicle’s style for boosted protection. Each grille guard is finished with a rust-free, electrostatic-applied black powder-coat finish that stands up to scratches, dings and corrosion. Rest assured that your Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard is protected with a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty that even covers rock chips.
- Some trimming may be required on several vehicles
Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel E G (Saint Clairsville, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2016 3:54 PM
This was not for my truck do to a plastic bumper but a little grinding the points off and bolting it to my snow plow tubs it fits like a glove now !
Reviewed by Joe B (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2016 3:44 AM
The grill Guard is a solid beast! Very well made. The brackets need to be more vehicle specific. I spent about 4 hours grinding & tuning the top brackets to get the grill installed. Except for that, "This grill is Awesome" Everyone who sees it is amazed & asks where I got it. It's not your usual wimpy decorative brush guard, this is the real deal!
Reviewed by Jason S (Bloomington, IL) — Apr 29, 2016 8:13 PM
I love the way it looks but I am disappointed in the mounting of the brackets to the frame this only mounts with 2 bolts on each side to the frame and I am worried if I do push anything with this how well is it going to hold up and then the tow hooks would not reattach correctly do to what looks like a misaligned in fabrication.
Reviewed by Wayne p (CAMDEN, TN) — Apr 03, 2016 12:45 PM
I put in all my vehicle info & the grille came up as in stock & would fit my vehicle. Once I received it, it did not fit. I had to have it rewelded so I could attach it.
Reviewed by John W H (Locust Grove, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Mar 26, 2016 8:12 AM
Friendly customer service. very good info on getting the right guard how to install and shipping. Delivered right to house when they said they would. well packaged no damage and I got a great wooden pallet out of the deal. instructions very good. everything lined up perfectly no forcing anything. Truly a custom fit. Son in law grandson and I had it on in a little over an hour. Looks great and certainly heavy duty. Great buy. and the friendly staff made iteasy. Installed on 2008 GMC 4x4 Sierra
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?