- Go Industries Rancher Grille Guards defend your rig’s front-end from a stampede of careless drivers or roadway hazards
- Rancher Grilles are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Integrated brush guards provide wrap-around protection
- Created from heavy-duty, 1.9” 14-gauge steel tubing
- Rugged vertical uprights are crafted from ¼”, laser-cut steel and are expertly welded to the tubular frame
- Built-in, 16-gauge center grille guard provides ultimate protection
- Innovative, no-drill mounting bracket bolts ensure hassle-free installation (trimming may be required for some vehicles)
- Features built-in step plate for easy access to your hood and engine
- Finished with heavy-duty corrosion- and abrasion-resistant coating that withstands the harshest conditions
- Your Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and 1-year finish warranty
With the ultra-strong Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard corralled to your rig’s front-end, you’re prepared for any stampede of bumps, rocks and roadway debris. Custom-crafted for your specific truck or SUV, this strapping Rancher Grille Guard delivers high-quality protection for your vehicle’s face.
The Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard features premium 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing, ensuring rugged protection that’s built to last. The grille guard also includes vertical uprights wrought from ¼”, laser-cut steel and a 16-gauge, punched-steel center grille guard.
These easy-to-install Rancher Grille Guards use innovative, no-drill mounting brackets that bolt directly into the frame’s factory-drilled holes (trimming may be required for select vehicles). A front ladder step plate is also included to provide an extra lift when you need to get under the hood.
When you invest in a heavy-duty Rancher Grille Guard, you don’t have to sweat about sacrificing your vehicle’s style for boosted protection. Each grille guard is finished with a rust-free, electrostatic-applied black powder-coat finish that stands up to scratches, dings and corrosion. Rest assured that your Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard is protected with a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty that even covers rock chips.
- Some trimming may be required on several vehicles
Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard Customer Reviews
144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick H (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2014 10:18 AM
This is my second Rancher Grille guard on my third Dodge. After a collision with a deer caused nearly $4000 in damage on my first Dodge, I invested in the Rancher for my second. I look at it as additional insurance in the event of another collision. I just wish that there were universal mounting brackets that could be purchased that would allow for use on newer years.
Reviewed by Tim H (Norco, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2014 9:38 AM
The rancher grille guard is a great asset to my truck, I live 40 miles from town in southern Colorado and have had many encounters with deer and elk, no longer do I worry about the possibility of hitting one, this the best grille guard I have seen, in less than thirty minutes it was installed and I was down the road.if you need maximum protection this is the grille guard you want.
Reviewed by Justin T (YELM, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 04, 2014 5:06 PM
Love the way it looks on my 13 F150, but during the install, getting the bolts to thread in the nut plate was difficult and the nuts on the front that attached the brush guard to the frame brackets rusted the day after I installed it. Disappointed in that because I'll have to spray paint those bolts/nuts to hide the rust. All in all awesome guard. No vibration and no rub on the corner panels. I'll have to figure out how to add off-road lights.
Reviewed by christiane m (BROOKSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2014 3:22 PM
One of the best working, best looking grille guards on the market. Struck a deer on interstate going 70 mph. with minimal damage to truck, and insurance saved thousands on repair.
Reviewed by Marlin T (PLAINVIEW, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Aug 03, 2014 6:50 PM
The grill arrived when stated, was well packaged, and in perfect condition. All of the reviews I read were accurate. It is very well made, very strong, and looks amazing. The bottom step is a great idea, it's just plain functional. I think it gives my 06 chevy duramax more power........well maybe not, but that it's made in Texas by real Texans makes me proud to be an American .
Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go industries grill guards
- go industries knockdown grille guard
- go rhino 3000 series grille guard
- big tex grille guard
- custom toyota grille guards
- jeep brush guard
- jeep bull bars
- toyota tacoma brush guard
- toyota tundra bull bar
- 2011 ford f150 brush guard
- truck bed tonneau covers
- custom truck mats
- performance auto chips