- Go Industries Rancher Grille Guards defend your rig’s front-end from a stampede of careless drivers or roadway hazards
- Rancher Grilles are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Integrated brush guards provide wrap-around protection
- Created from heavy-duty, 1.9” 14-gauge steel tubing
- Rugged vertical uprights are crafted from ¼”, laser-cut steel and are expertly welded to the tubular frame
- Built-in, 16-gauge center grille guard provides ultimate protection
- Innovative, no-drill mounting bracket bolts ensure hassle-free installation (trimming may be required for some vehicles)
- Features built-in step plate for easy access to your hood and engine
- Finished with heavy-duty corrosion- and abrasion-resistant coating that withstands the harshest conditions
- Your Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and 1-year finish warranty
With the ultra-strong Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard corralled to your rig’s front-end, you’re prepared for any stampede of bumps, rocks and roadway debris. Custom-crafted for your specific truck or SUV, this strapping Rancher Grille Guard delivers high-quality protection for your vehicle’s face.
The Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard features premium 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing, ensuring rugged protection that’s built to last. The grille guard also includes vertical uprights wrought from ¼”, laser-cut steel and a 16-gauge, punched-steel center grille guard.
These easy-to-install Rancher Grille Guards use innovative, no-drill mounting brackets that bolt directly into the frame’s factory-drilled holes (trimming may be required for select vehicles). A front ladder step plate is also included to provide an extra lift when you need to get under the hood.
When you invest in a heavy-duty Rancher Grille Guard, you don’t have to sweat about sacrificing your vehicle’s style for boosted protection. Each grille guard is finished with a rust-free, electrostatic-applied black powder-coat finish that stands up to scratches, dings and corrosion. Rest assured that your Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard is protected with a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty that even covers rock chips.
- Some trimming may be required on several vehicles
Go Industries Rancher Grille Guard Customer Reviews
167 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melissa M (VICHY, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jan 04, 2018 1:00 AM
Pleased with the grill and final look on truck. Putting it on with supplied hardware was a nightmare. The bolts provided were BARELY long enough to handle the washer, lock washer (that was plenty thick), and the lock nut. No fault of the grill, but in the very tight confines trying to reach the bolts on back side of the tow hooks and fighting with trying to get the lock nut started on almost nothing, an hour and half job turned into 3+. No spare parts provided; no extras at home.
Reviewed by Jerry C (Riverton, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 29, 2017 5:53 AM
I had a hard time with the way the instructions were written. Some of the provided hardware was to long making it difficult to get everything lined up. Once I figured out what I was doing wrong everything went better.
Reviewed by Edward M (THREE RIVERS, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Sep 30, 2016 6:35 AM
Shopping for a grille guard was quite a challenge with so many offerings. After receiving this one in a timely manner and having it installed it has proven to be a great choice. I have received numerous compliments from many associates. It is a real winner.
Reviewed by Daniel E G (Saint Clairsville, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jun 13, 2016 3:54 PM
This was not for my truck do to a plastic bumper but a little grinding the points off and bolting it to my snow plow tubs it fits like a glove now !
Ships Between 4/30 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?