- Fortify your rig's front-end with the powerful 1-piece Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard
- Custom-fitted to your exact year, make and model for a perfect fit that compliments your factory lines
- Protects against the costly damage of runaway shopping carts, fender-benders and other light impacts
- Massive 1 1/2", 18-gauge steel tubing keeps your bumper and headlights safe
- Your Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard is available in multiple finishes
- UV resilient PVC bumper pads cover the uprights to block the sun's fading rays
- Quick and painless no-drill installation can easily be done right in your driveway
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty (stainless steel finish) or a 3-year warranty (black steel finish)
Whether you're parked at the mall or motoring down the road, the front of your vehicle is exposed to all kinds of hazards. Kamikaze shopping carts, fender-benders and any number of light impacts can leave the nose of your car scratched, crunched and nicked. Protect your rig (and your pocketbook) with DeeZee's Euro Grille Guard.
The rock solid Euro Grille Guard is custom-built for your truck or SUV's exact year, make and model from heavy-duty 1½", 18 gauge steel tubing. Your Dee Zee Euro Guard is available in multiple finishes.
What's more, the sturdy uprights of your Euro Grille Guard are covered with UV resistant PVC bumper pads to absorb the energy of light impacts.
Mounting your Euro Grille Guard is a breeze because it bolts right to your frame. No drilling, cutting or welding required to install this grille guard. Plus, it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel and a 3 year warranty on black steel.
Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy G (East Waterford, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 5:42 AM
Over all great product. But the best part was Auto anything priced matched with free shipping. I saved over 100 bucks.Thanks Auto anything!
Reviewed by Jim R (Tempe, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Friday at 6:33 PM
2nd grill purchased; both for Ford trucks. Other than having to cut through the rubber air dam under the bumper, install is easy. Takes a little bit to figure out instructions, but better than some.
Reviewed by Joseph L (Hartville, OH) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Oct 09, 2015 6:05 AM
I really like the brush guard. The price was good,the installation was easy and really fast delivery. could not ask for more.
Reviewed by Julie R (De Forest, WI) — May 15, 2015 12:34 PM
Excellent product and the installation was very easy (took about an hour) and we are very satisfied with the quality. Price was good. My son is very pleased with the appearance
Reviewed by Jeremy B (COMMERCE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2015 3:30 PM
Brush guard went on fairly easy by myself and fits close and looks awesome. Shipping was late but wasn't a huge deal. Overall you can't beat the price or the look
- Rebates: $40 Details
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.