- Fortify your rig's front-end with the powerful 1-piece Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard
- Custom-fitted to your exact year, make and model for a perfect fit that compliments your factory lines
- Protects against the costly damage of runaway shopping carts, fender-benders and other light impacts
- Massive 1 1/2", 18-gauge steel tubing keeps your bumper and headlights safe
- Your Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard is available in multiple finishes
- UV resilient PVC bumper pads cover the uprights to block the sun's fading rays
- Quick and painless no-drill installation can easily be done right in your driveway
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty (stainless steel finish) or a 3-year warranty (black steel finish)
Whether you're parked at the mall or motoring down the road, the front of your vehicle is exposed to all kinds of hazards. Kamikaze shopping carts, fender-benders and any number of light impacts can leave the nose of your car scratched, crunched and nicked. Protect your rig (and your pocketbook) with DeeZee's Euro Grille Guard.
The rock solid Euro Grille Guard is custom-built for your truck or SUV's exact year, make and model from heavy-duty 1½", 18 gauge steel tubing. Your Dee Zee Euro Guard is available in multiple finishes.
What's more, the sturdy uprights of your Euro Grille Guard are covered with UV resistant PVC bumper pads to absorb the energy of light impacts.
Mounting your Euro Grille Guard is a breeze because it bolts right to your frame. No drilling, cutting or welding required to install this grille guard. Plus, it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel and a 3 year warranty on black steel.
Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Julie R (De Forest, WI) — May 15, 2015 12:34 PM
Excellent product and the installation was very easy (took about an hour) and we are very satisfied with the quality. Price was good. My son is very pleased with the appearance
Reviewed by Jeremy B (COMMERCE, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 27, 2015 3:30 PM
Brush guard went on fairly easy by myself and fits close and looks awesome. Shipping was late but wasn't a huge deal. Overall you can't beat the price or the look
Reviewed by katrina l (BROWNSTOWN, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2015 6:09 AM
Got this for my husband as a surprise, he has been wanting one forever. Great price and he absolutely loves it, not to mention it looks great!! He did have a little trouble putting it on but with help from a good friend they did it .
Reviewed by Robert M (Killeen, TX) — Jan 30, 2015 6:51 AM
This grill guard was advertised to fit a 2015 Tahoe.It does not.Took it to a professional install shop and it took them 3 hours to modify Braces and fit.The brush guard is of good quality but does not fit 2015.Most websites I visited had a disclaimer saying not fot 2015.
Reviewed by Lee G S (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 29, 2014 11:49 AM
Guard appears to be well-built. It took some effort, but we were able to install it and keep the tow-hooks in place. It should provide good protection off-road.
- Ships Between 7/01 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee brush guard
- go rhino 3000 series center guard
- big tex grille guards
- steelcraft grille guard
- toyota brake rotors
- toyota bull guards
- nissan grille guard
- nissan murano seat covers
- grill guards for f150
- jeep grand cherokee bull bar
- rear cargo mats
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers
- truck air intake