- Add tough and stylish protection to your front-end
- Features robotically welded 3" tubing for long-term strength
- Works with tube bumpers and factory bumpers
- Backed by a limited 1-year warranty
Bring the tough protection and smooth style of Rampage Euro Grille Guards to your burly ride. When you're tumbling down the trails you need front-end protection that gets the job done and looks good doing it. With the Rampage Euro Grille Guard you get exactly that.
Rampage constructs the Euro Grille Guard from tough materials that are robotically welded to ensure a long life and stylish good looks. Choose the durable stainless steel option that is made from high-quality 304 stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish. Or, pick up the durable black powder-coated option. Either way, your new Rampage Euro Grille Guard works with both tube bumpers and factory bumpers. What's more, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
Rampage Euro Grille Guards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George L (Silverthorne, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 15, 2011 6:41 AM
DID NOT FIT ON VEHICLE DO TO FACTORY INSTALLED FOG LIGHTS. WILL BE RETURNING.
Rampage Euro Grille Guards
- Ships Between 4/09 - 4/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rampage grille guards & bull bars
- rancher grill guards
- pictures of dee zee grille guards
- steelcraft to make grille guard for ford ecoboost
- saturn floor mats
- nissan bull bars
- brush guards for ford trucks
- gmc sierra bull bar
- jeep liberty roof racks
- brush guard for nissan frontier
- automobile floor mats custom
- p u truck accessories
- running boards and steps for trucks