Westin Ultimate Bull Bar
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code WESTIN15
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
556 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Virgilyn O (Eureka Springs, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:16 AM
Looks great and adds additional look /I was looking for. I would like to see better pic's that would make installation easier.
Reviewed by Janie K (Bozeman, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 10, 2015 9:49 AM
I had to purchase a different wrench in order to tighten the bolts in such a small space. Not enough room to work with a conventional wrench.
Reviewed by Billy W (Haynesville, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Jan 06, 2015 8:19 PM
Just purchased my Dodge truck. It is white with a little chrome and looks good, but it just needed something extra. I priced a bull bar locally but could not match the price at Auto Anything. Thanks again for your great help!
Reviewed by Jacquelin W (Strasburg, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Dec 29, 2014 7:33 PM
This made a great gift for my husband. It went on in about 30 minutes and gives a rugged look to the truck. Would recommend to anyone.