- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
612 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael J (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Apr 16, 2016 8:39 PM
I'm very pleased overall with this product.The only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars was the install.It was very tight so prepare to get some battlescars fom this one.The instructions were fine except for the fact that they seemed to leave up in the air as to whether or not you should remove your factory toehooks.It explained to use 2 shimms ea side without toehooks and one ea side keeping them on.My suggestion is to remove the toehooks and save yourself alot of time,aggravation & band-aids.
Reviewed by Daniel T (PUTNAM VALLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Xterra — Apr 04, 2016 3:13 AM
I had another brand bar on my old Jeep Liberty. That bar was just as much a POS as the Jeep. I paid about 150. This Westin bar cost near 300. Mounted it by myself in less than 45 minutes. Fits my 15 Xterra like a glove. Love it.
Reviewed by Charles G (Spring Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Apr 03, 2016 10:09 AM
Very satisfied with my new Westin Bull Bar. It looks great on the truck and went on with relative ease. i ordered the optional license plate kit, word to the wise; put that sucker on BEFORE final torquing your bull bar in place. Also, on my truck, it was easier to just remove the lower air dam (plastic trim piece under the front end) rather than cut it to fit around the bull bar brackets. Overall, the install took about 45 minutes, so not too bad. Thanks Westin and Autoanything!