- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
623 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shawn c (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Aug 16, 2016 5:27 AM
I bought this bull bar for my 2015 Ford F350. It looks great on the truck and and really catches your attention. I got the chrome one to add to the other chrome on the truck. I installed it by myself and it took me about 50min from start to finish. It was a very plain and simple installation. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a nice added touch on their truck.
Reviewed by albert k (PORT CHARLOTTE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jul 14, 2016 12:21 AM
I installed the Westin Bull Bar on my 2016 Nissan Crew Cab with relative ease. Outside od some minor trimming of the lower splash guard where the bar bolts to the two frame brackets it was a very simple install.You need two people to finalize the job.Total time was about 45 minutes. It was worth every minute as I have had numerous complements, PS; Install the optional license frame before bolting up the Bull Bar. Airforceal Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed by Hiram P (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Liberty — Jun 27, 2016 7:26 AM
Not the strongest bull bar on the market, but it does provide a nice semi-rugged appearance. Mounts a little low which decreases front ground clearance.