- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard provides larger-than-life protection for your vehicle’s front-end
- The Big Tex is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Constructed from heavy-duty, 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing
- Includes beefy uprights and thick, rubber push pads for extra protection
- Easy bolt-on installation for most vehicles (some drilling may be required)
- Features a unique design that prevents your Big Tex from bending, vibrating or flexing
- Brush guards wrap around your headlights, accentuating your rig’s factory lines
- Big Tex Grille Guards are available in two finishes — duplex nickel-chrome plating (6-year warranty) or rugged black powder coat (3-year warranty)
They say that “everything’s bigger in Texas,” and this monstrous, Texas-made grille guard stays true to form. Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guards provide your big rig with larger-than-life front-end protection that lasts for the long haul. This bold, brawny grille guard is bursting at the seams with features to shield the face of your tough truck or SUV from bumps and scrapes when you’re on the road.
Big Tex Grille Guards are built with 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing for the frame and include heavy-duty uprights crafted from durable 11-gauge steel. The heavy outside welds and massive size of this Big Tex Grille Guard ensures that it won’t bend, flex or vibrate when in use.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard is custom-crafted specifically for your tough truck or SUV, boasting a flawless fit. It’s designed to accentuate your vehicle’s factory lines, effortlessly matching its bold style. Installation is a cinch, since it bolts right into pre-drilled frame holes (drilling may be required for some vehicles).
Take your big rig’s defenses and looks to the next level with a Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard. Choose from a gleaming, duplex, nickel-chrome plated finish (6-year warranty) or a rugged, black powder-coat finish (3-year warranty) to match your vehicle’s style.
- While most Big Tex Grille Guards fit directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame, some drilling may be required.
- The Big Tex Grille Guard does not fit the Dodge Ram Sport or other Dodge Rams with plastic bumper covers.
- Go Industries designed a special low-profile Big Tex Grille Guard for a select group of Chevy and GMC rigs. Besides looking tough, it prevents headlight glare from bouncing off your grille guard and into your eyes.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard Customer Reviews
90 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael c (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Aug 20, 2015 6:27 PM
WHY ARE THE TWO CENTER BARS SMALLER? 2000 BARS I BOUGHT FOR MY F250 LOOK BETTER STRONGER BEEFER FOR A FEW DOLLERS MORE MAKES MOUNTING A32"CREE BAHA LITE EASER
Reviewed by Brian N (WOLSEY, SD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2015 7:31 AM
This was my second grill guard and I loved the first one. They started off good, a boxed mount that inserted into the frame and bolted in solid. The problem then was that the box then transitioned into 3/8 upright plates for mounting. The vertical uprights(only 1/8 thick material) on the grill guard then bolt to these plates. I'm pretty confident this guard will not take much of an impact. More so it vibrates/shakes while driving. Would return if not an internet order!
Reviewed by Denise F (Vienna, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jun 08, 2015 5:33 AM
Was a Father's Day gift for my husband. He loves it, was pretty easy to install. I would recommend this grille guard.