Go Industries Knockdown Grille Guard
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Knockdown Grille Guard is custom designed to deliver optimal protection for the front of your truck or SUV
- Crafted from heavy-duty steel for serious defense against bumps, knocks and light impacts
- For added headlight coverage, get the matching wrap-around brush guards
- Bolt-together design assembles quickly and painlessly with standard hand tools
- On most vehicles, the Knockdown Grille Guard bolts directly to factory-drilled holes in your chassis, or on your bumper
- Choose between the classic look of the chrome finish, or the professional styling of the black powder coating
- Includes mounting tabs for auxilary lights
- Go Industries backs your Knockdown Grille Guard with a 1-year warranty
Traffic can be a knock down, drag out battle sometimes, and you don't want to hit the road without a good defense against oblivious drivers. Luckily, Go Industries created the Knockdown Grille Guard to give your truck or SUV's front-end serious protection that doesn't drain your purse.
Because Go Industries knows that a grille guard is only as good as its materials, they construct your Knockdown Grille Guard from heavy-duty steel. Then, they finish it with your choice of either shining chrome or rugged black powder coating.
Bobbing and weaving through parking lots won't be so harrowing with the Knockdown Grille Guard warding off scrapes, dings and grazes.
Assembling and installing your new Knockdown Grille Guard is a snap. An Allen wrench and an hour is about all it takes to get your new grille guard bolted onto your rig. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- While most Knockdown Grille Guards fit directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame, some drilling may be required.
Go Industries Knockdown Grille Guard Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clabe P (NORTH POLE, AK) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Durango — Mar 05, 2015 9:03 PM
Was easy to assemble was really difficult to tighten down bolts due to the amount of space I had. Wish the tail light guard section wasn't sold separately.
Reviewed by J C T (LAKEVIEW, OR) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy C/K Pickup — Feb 03, 2015 8:15 PM
it is ever thing they say it is, & easy to Install. could not ask for More.
Reviewed by James W (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 10, 2014 1:25 AM
2 days after install I hit a large deer nothing happen to the Guard, I just can't believe my eyes, No damage to my chevy truck, that is what im talking about. Thanks
Reviewed by Bob Z (MILES CITY, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 13, 2014 1:29 PM
I was sent a 2003 grille guard instead of the 2004 model. haven't completed installation yet. not sure it will fit or may be the same for 2003/2004. may need to returnit,
- go industries grille guards
- aries sport bar
- big tex grille guard
- smittybilt grille saver bull bar
- ford truck bull bars
- brush guards for ford trucks
- nissan bull bars
- nissan frontier bull bar
- nissan frontier floor mats
- brush guards for toyota tacoma
- auto bicycle racks
- truck seatcovers
- vehicle roof racks