- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Knockdown Grille Guard is custom designed to deliver optimal protection for the front of your truck or SUV
- Crafted from heavy-duty steel for serious defense against bumps, knocks and light impacts
- For added headlight coverage, get the matching wrap-around brush guards
- Bolt-together design assembles quickly and painlessly with standard hand tools
- On most vehicles, the Knockdown Grille Guard bolts directly to factory-drilled holes in your chassis, or on your bumper
- Choose between the classic look of the chrome finish, or the professional styling of the black powder coating
- Includes mounting tabs for auxilary lights
- Go Industries backs your Knockdown Grille Guard with a 1-year warranty
Traffic can be a knock down, drag out battle sometimes, and you don't want to hit the road without a good defense against oblivious drivers. Luckily, Go Industries created the Knockdown Grille Guard to give your truck or SUV's front-end serious protection that doesn't drain your purse.
Because Go Industries knows that a grille guard is only as good as its materials, they construct your Knockdown Grille Guard from heavy-duty steel. Then, they finish it with your choice of either shining chrome or rugged black powder coating.
Bobbing and weaving through parking lots won't be so harrowing with the Knockdown Grille Guard warding off scrapes, dings and grazes.
Assembling and installing your new Knockdown Grille Guard is a snap. An Allen wrench and an hour is about all it takes to get your new grille guard bolted onto your rig. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- While most Knockdown Grille Guards fit directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame, some drilling may be required.
Go Industries Knockdown Grille Guard Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas H (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Nov 14, 2015 1:16 AM
I am enjoying this grille guard very much. It was easy to install and looks great!! A small piece of hardware had been faulty. And that was about it. Its great! Thank you for this product. I definitely recommend and support you!
Reviewed by Brian D F (West Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Jul 23, 2015 9:59 PM
For the most part I'm happy with my grill guard. However, with that being said I want to point out that there were a couple of quality control issues that are worth mentioning. First, one of the spot light brackets was welded onto the bar slightly crooked so now one of my spot lights sits cockeyed on the mount. The second issue is that the threads on the tubes didn't match the threads on the bolts so I had to tap them out to get the bolts in. All in all it looks fantastic and I'm happy with it!
Reviewed by Clabe P (NORTH POLE, AK) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Durango — Mar 05, 2015 9:03 PM
Was easy to assemble was really difficult to tighten down bolts due to the amount of space I had. Wish the tail light guard section wasn't sold separately.
Reviewed by J C T (LAKEVIEW, OR) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy C/K Pickup — Feb 03, 2015 8:15 PM
it is ever thing they say it is, & easy to Install. could not ask for More.
- go grille guards
- go industries quad guard push bumper
- go industries rancher grille guard
- aries bull bar
- brush guards for ford trucks
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- jeep bull bars
- nissan titan bull bar
- ford ranger brush guard
- bull bars for toyota tacoma
- cheap cold air intake systems
- high performance chips for trucks
- seat covers truck