Go Industries Knockdown Grille Guard
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Knockdown Grille Guard is custom designed to deliver optimal protection for the front of your truck or SUV
- Crafted from heavy-duty steel for serious defense against bumps, knocks and light impacts
- For added headlight coverage, get the matching wrap-around brush guards
- Bolt-together design assembles quickly and painlessly with standard hand tools
- On most vehicles, the Knockdown Grille Guard bolts directly to factory-drilled holes in your chassis, or on your bumper
- Choose between the classic look of the chrome finish, or the professional styling of the black powder coating
- Includes mounting tabs for auxilary lights
- Go Industries backs your Knockdown Grille Guard with a 1-year warranty
Traffic can be a knock down, drag out battle sometimes, and you don't want to hit the road without a good defense against oblivious drivers. Luckily, Go Industries created the Knockdown Grille Guard to give your truck or SUV's front-end serious protection that doesn't drain your purse.
Because Go Industries knows that a grille guard is only as good as its materials, they construct your Knockdown Grille Guard from heavy-duty steel. Then, they finish it with your choice of either shining chrome or rugged black powder coating.
Bobbing and weaving through parking lots won't be so harrowing with the Knockdown Grille Guard warding off scrapes, dings and grazes.
Assembling and installing your new Knockdown Grille Guard is a snap. An Allen wrench and an hour is about all it takes to get your new grille guard bolted onto your rig. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- While most Knockdown Grille Guards fit directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame, some drilling may be required.
Go Industries Knockdown Grille Guard Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James W (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 10, 2014 1:25 AM
2 days after install I hit a large deer nothing happen to the Guard, I just can't believe my eyes, No damage to my chevy truck, that is what im talking about. Thanks
Reviewed by Bob Z (MILES CITY, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 13, 2014 1:29 PM
I was sent a 2003 grille guard instead of the 2004 model. haven't completed installation yet. not sure it will fit or may be the same for 2003/2004. may need to returnit,
Reviewed by Chris A (WARSAW, IN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2014 8:53 AM
Got the brush guard in about 2 weeks. Little slower than i had expected. When i got it, the installation was a bit of a pain, but not too awful bad. But, when it was all said and done, the bolt on head light protectors were crooked. Theres some room for adjustment, but not a whole lot. You really have to look to see it, but it drives me nuts. So all in all, if you can stand a little bit of imperfection itll do. But it is a fairly solid brush guard.
Reviewed by David H (Knoxville, TN) — Apr 01, 2014 8:40 PM
I had been wanting one of these for my s10 for a while now. I do land maintenance and this helps to keep anything from getting into the engine through the front. It looks absolutely phenomenal. However I was disappointed in the mounting technique. It bolts directly onto the front of the bumper. Permanent Half inch holes must be drilled directly through the painted bumper. I thought for sure there would be brackets to be mounted on the frame under the bumper. But no, the manufacturer got lazy.
Reviewed by Larry T (PALM BAY, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 30, 2014 6:28 PM
The grille guard looks great and is very sturdy. The only improvement I think it should be more year specific to the vehicle for a tighter fit to the bumper.
- go industries grille guards
- aries sport bar
- big tex grille guard
- smittybilt grille saver bull bar
- ford truck bull bars
- brush guards for ford trucks
- nissan bull bars
- nissan frontier bull bar
- nissan frontier floor mats
- brush guards for toyota tacoma
- auto bicycle racks
- truck seatcovers
- vehicle roof racks