T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille
- Rebates: $100 Details
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring aggressive looks to your ride’s front end with the T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille
- Custom-sized for your year, make and model
- Choose from upper grilles and bumper grilles (depends on vehicle)
- Crafted from sturdy T-304 grade stainless steel for long life and ultimate protection
- Included X-Metal badge is removable to create the look you desire
- Chrome studs with engraved X-Metal logo line the edge of your mesh grille
- Mounting hardware and detailed instructions make installation quick and easy
- Choose between polished stainless steel or a glossy black powder-coat finish
- Wide mesh boasts 2 squares per inch
- Your T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille carries a 3-year warranty
When it comes to creating a lasting first impression, nothing makes more of a statement than an aggressive grille. The T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille transforms any stock grille into a talked-about front end with its impressive design and precision fit.
Custom-sized to your year, make and model, this T-Rex mesh grille hugs your ride's front end like it came from the factory. Its sturdy T-304 stainless steel construction protects your vehicle against road debris. And, with its included hardware and detailed instructions, installation is nearly effortless.
The X-Metal mesh grille is lined with chrome studs branded with the X-Metal logo. Even better, the attention-drawing X-Metal badge is completely removable to easily change the look of your front end from maxium flash to minimalist hip. What's more, choose between a polished stainless steel or a black powder-coat finish. Your T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty.
T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by autry b (DICKSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Apr 27, 2015 11:08 AM
The grille looks awesome on my truck! Installation was easy except for the hood latch. Installed the hood latch bracket provided and connected the latch and the bottom of the latch hit the bumper when I tried to close the hood. I had to bend latch in so hood would close. Didn't like that! Overall product is solid and well built,just need to do something about that latch bracket, I would recommend this product!
Reviewed by Randall Z (DUMFRIES, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 03, 2014 4:39 AM
I read a lot of reviews online regarding this grille requiring some cutting of some factory parts, but for my 20-4 Tundra none was needed. I drilled 8 holes in the factory grille frame (the chrome part) but that's it. Took about an hour to install and the look is killer.
Reviewed by Robert R (Alamogordo, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Apr 04, 2014 8:34 AM
I love it. I put the stainless grille on the top and the black on the bumper with the LED light kit. Looks amazing! Thanks for a fabulous product.