- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring aggressive looks to your ride’s front end with the T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille
- Custom-sized for your year, make and model
- Choose from upper grilles and bumper grilles (depends on vehicle)
- Crafted from sturdy T-304 grade stainless steel for long life and ultimate protection
- Included X-Metal badge is removable to create the look you desire
- Chrome studs with engraved X-Metal logo line the edge of your mesh grille
- Mounting hardware and detailed instructions make installation quick and easy
- Choose between polished stainless steel or a glossy black powder-coat finish
- Wide mesh boasts 2 squares per inch
- Your T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille carries a 3-year warranty
When it comes to creating a lasting first impression, nothing makes more of a statement than an aggressive grille. The T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille transforms any stock grille into a talked-about front end with its impressive design and precision fit.
Custom-sized to your year, make and model, this T-Rex mesh grille hugs your ride's front end like it came from the factory. Its sturdy T-304 stainless steel construction protects your vehicle against road debris. And, with its included hardware and detailed instructions, installation is nearly effortless.
The X-Metal mesh grille is lined with chrome studs branded with the X-Metal logo. Even better, the attention-drawing X-Metal badge is completely removable to easily change the look of your front end from maxium flash to minimalist hip. What's more, choose between a polished stainless steel or a black powder-coat finish. Your T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille is backed by a 3-year warranty.
T-Rex X-Metal Studded Mesh Grille Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry Lee G (Newport, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 20, 2015 9:31 AM
I really like this grille. This is my second one of the same grille design. It's a little pricey. This is why I only give it 4 stars instead of 5. I went with Trex again because I know it's quietly made. And AutoAnything is great working with.