- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom configure the ideal front-end defense with the Go Industries Winch System Grille Guard
- Tailored for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- Fully modular design
- Center grille guard constructed from steel uprights and crossbars
- Optional wrap-around brush guards shield your headlights from damage
- Upgrade to the stable mounting plate for a powerful winch platform
- Pick between a matte black or dazzling chrome finish
- Comes with installation hardware for a secure frame mount
- Your Go Industries Winch System Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty
Grille guards are a lot like fairytale porridge: either they're too big or too small. With the Go Industries Winch System Grille Guard, though, you can customize its configuration to be as massive as a papa bear or as dainty as a Goldilocks.
Personalization is the name of the game when you equip your truck or SUV with the Go Industries Winch Brush Guard. This modular front-end barrier starts out as a standard center grille guard with two steel uprights and two crossbars. From there, you can upgrade with two different options: wrap-around brush guards to defend your headlights and a sturdy winch plate to hold your mechanical rescue reel.
And, the options don't stop there. You can also choose between two head-turning finishes: a matte black powder coating or a brilliant layer of chrome. Thanks to its custom construction and snug frame mount, it delivers a factory fit and unwavering stability. Plus, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
Our 1+ Go Industries Winch System Grille Guard customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Go Industries Winch System Grille Guard Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan L (north bend, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2014 9:19 PM
Its a great product, BUT, the directions suck! All the bolts were not in there. Hand to run to the hardware store to get all the parts that were missing. The directions were the worst part of the whole thing. Overall I like the grille guard.
Reviewed by Kamran D (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Jun 03, 2014 11:21 AM
I had this professionally installed on a 2014 Ford F-150 Lariat. It mounted up easily and holds a WARN Zeon 12000 winch. The black is definitely the way to go; it compliments the black of my truck as well as the chrome in the grill. I got the headlight brush guards and I strongly recommend them; they go together and bolt on solidly. Overall I'm VERY pleased.
Reviewed by Johnny R (Thomasville, AL) — May 16, 2013 8:15 PM
Bottom holes on uprights closest to truck don't match and will have to be drilled. Need clearer pictures on instructions. Also shipping on this item was incorrectly stated to be Fed/Ex delivery & it came 18 wheeler freight causing problems getting it to my home.
Reviewed by Larry B (Hillsboro, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 23, 2012 11:47 AM
In 2009 I purchased my first Go Systems winch grill guard for a 2008 Suburban 1500 LT. It performed excently. I traded it in on a 2011 Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab 4 x 4 pickup and now am enjoying my second Go Systems winch grill guard. The cost is cheap compared to the possible collision damaged of hitting deer or worse, elk. I have hit two deer and one calf elk with my vehicles and no damage to the vehicle or guard.
- go industries brush guards
- go industries knockdown grille
- steelcraft brush guard
- big tex brush guards
- all weather mat land rover
- ford brush guards
- bull bars for chevy
- bull bars for chevy trucks
- biggest lights to fit a aries grill guard nissan titan
- grille guards for chevy trucks
- led driving lights automotive
- buy rear view mirror
- custom rubber car floor mats