Steelcraft Grille Guards
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft Grille Guards guarantee quality front-end protection and rugged good looks
- Strong, one-piece construction from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Integrated removable brush guards protect your headlights
- Grille guard front bars sport a black finish
- Brush guards available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle
- Easy installation — no drilling required
- Steelcraft Grille Guard is protected by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
With a strong Steelcraft Grille Guard, unrivaled protection starts at the middle of your grille and extends all the way out to your headlights. These heavy-duty grill guards include rugged Steelcraft brush guards for full-blown protection and a tougher look.
This durable Steelcraft Grille Guard is constructed from high-quality T304 stainless steel for maximum strength. The guard’s one-piece construction and integrated, removable brush guards shield your front-end from all possible damage wherever you drive. Boost your ride’s functionality further by mounting auxiliary lights on these pre-drilled grille guards — with this simple mod, you can easily continue your work or off-roading adventures at night.
Steelcraft Grille Guards are available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle. Installation is hassle free, as no drilling is required. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on the black eCoat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless finish.
Steelcraft Grille Guards Customer Reviews
205 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vince B (Cusick, WA) — Nov 11, 2014 8:15 PM
I have had other guards on trucks before, but the Steelcraft guard is built tough. I feel that it will take on a deer and save my grill. I installed the grill after hitting a deer and causing $4500 worth of damage. I wish I would of had it before.
Reviewed by Gary K (Lincoln, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 06, 2014 10:26 AM
After being advised that I was to open the box and make sure that it was ok, I did that upon arrival. No damage to box. Guard was wrapped to protect from damage. So I accepted it. Then after taking the protective wrap off the guard, I found 2 small dents. One in the top rail and one on the center light bar rail. Could not have been done in shipping. Since I signed for it, I'm stuck with a guard with dents in it. Looks good on the truck. Not happy with the dents in an almost $600 guard.
Reviewed by Dwight W (Canyon Lake, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2014 7:38 AM
A friend put this guard on in less than a hour. Really easy to do, all mounting hardware and instructions included. Do wish the guard had something in the center(mesh or steel bars) but i knew it didn't when I bought it, so can't deduct for that.
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- stainless steel brush guards
- go industries rancher grille guards
- go rhino 3000 series center guard
- nissan d21 bull bar
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- chrome grille guards for ford
- 92 f150 brush guard
- f250 brush guard
- ford escape bull bar
- auto rain guard
- discount seat covers for trucks
- pickup truck bedliners