Steelcraft Grille Guards
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft Grille Guards guarantee quality front-end protection and rugged good looks
- Strong, one-piece construction from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Integrated removable brush guards protect your headlights
- Grille guard front bars sport a black finish
- Brush guards available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle
- Easy installation — no drilling required
- Steelcraft Grille Guard is protected by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
With a strong Steelcraft Grille Guard, unrivaled protection starts at the middle of your grille and extends all the way out to your headlights. These heavy-duty grill guards include rugged Steelcraft brush guards for full-blown protection and a tougher look.
This durable Steelcraft Grille Guard is constructed from high-quality T304 stainless steel for maximum strength. The guard’s one-piece construction and integrated, removable brush guards shield your front-end from all possible damage wherever you drive. Boost your ride’s functionality further by mounting auxiliary lights on these pre-drilled grille guards — with this simple mod, you can easily continue your work or off-roading adventures at night.
Steelcraft Grille Guards are available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle. Installation is hassle free, as no drilling is required. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on the black eCoat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless finish.
Steelcraft Grille Guards Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald Y (UNION CITY, TN) — Tuesday at 6:18 PM
The grill guard was heaver than I thought it would be for the price. I am very pleased with purchase, delivery, and ease of installation of the Steelcraft Grille Guard.
Reviewed by Vince B (Cusick, WA) — Nov 11, 2014 8:15 PM
I have had other guards on trucks before, but the Steelcraft guard is built tough. I feel that it will take on a deer and save my grill. I installed the grill after hitting a deer and causing $4500 worth of damage. I wish I would of had it before.