- Save 10% Use Promo Code SCRAFT10
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft Grille Guards guarantee quality front-end protection and rugged good looks
- Strong, one-piece construction from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Integrated removable brush guards protect your headlights
- Grille guard front bars sport a black finish
- Brush guards available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle
- Easy installation — no drilling required
- Steelcraft Grille Guard is protected by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
With a strong Steelcraft Grille Guard, unrivaled protection starts at the middle of your grille and extends all the way out to your headlights. These heavy-duty grill guards include rugged Steelcraft brush guards for full-blown protection and a tougher look.
This durable Steelcraft Grille Guard is constructed from high-quality T304 stainless steel for maximum strength. The guard’s one-piece construction and integrated, removable brush guards shield your front-end from all possible damage wherever you drive. Boost your ride’s functionality further by mounting auxiliary lights on these pre-drilled grille guards — with this simple mod, you can easily continue your work or off-roading adventures at night.
Steelcraft Grille Guards are available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle. Installation is hassle free, as no drilling is required. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on the black eCoat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless finish.
Steelcraft Grille Guards Customer Reviews
238 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald H (STAFFORD, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 21, 2015 8:13 AM
The steps to install were easy to follow except we had to remove the factory installed skid plate that came on the truck.
Reviewed by Jeffrey J (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 11, 2015 6:15 AM
Air ratchet to break the bumper bolts loose for the brackets the rest of the instructions were a breeze-
Reviewed by Justin R (DIANA, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 02, 2015 1:01 AM
This was my 3rd grill guard I ordered for my 2012 Toyota Tacoma. And this one was the only one that was what. It said it was. The other two was from a different site and were very poorly made. Auto any thing is the best.
Reviewed by Brandon S (North Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jun 29, 2015 9:22 AM
A little hard to install. Didn't want to spend the 350 on having someone else do it. looks great