We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard Part #77660 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John L (Ackerly, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Sep 05, 2014 9:41 AM
This grille guard looks great on my truck, it was not a easy to install as I was hoping it would be, for one the instruction were not very clear, secondly the brackets were not bent properly for my truck, I had to bend them myself, there were 2 extra bolts and 2 missing nuts, so I had to find some nut that would work. but other than that is good, its nice and stout once you get it all tightened up.
Reviewed by Richard S (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2008 5:05 PM
Pictures in the installation package are poor and required installer to read 3 or more times to devlop an understanding of the process. Should add thin rubber pads between grille and bumper to prevent scratches.
Ships Between 11/21 - 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:77660
- go industries part
- go industries knockdown grille guard(1998 ford ranger
- ranch go industries grill guard 46751
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee grills
- aires grille gaurds
- bull bar dodge
- custom toyota grille guards
- 1999 ford ranger brush guard
- chrome brush guard for chevy colorado
- 2013 toyota tacoma bull bar
- cheap auto seat covers
- front bras for cars
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks