- ARB Deluxe Bull Bars provide maximum strength and reliability to withstand the toughest conditions
- Provides lower bumper and full bull bar protection
- ARB Bars are custom-cut specifically for your vehicle
- Created from a single piece of steel
- Includes openings for turn indicators and recessed fog lights
- Finished with a durable black powder coat that’s ready for you to paint
- Perfect location for mounting driving lights
- Retains full airbag functionality, ensuring safety on the road
- ARB Deluxe Bull Bars are backed by a 2-year warranty
Deck out your ride with the most durable protection around — an ARB Deluxe Bull Bar. Custom-designed specifically for your tough truck or SUV, ARB Bull Bars feature lower bumper and full bull bar protection. They’re built to protect your vulnerable grille from the onslaught of potential roadway hazards and don’t compromise safety by retaining full airbag functionality.
Constructed from a single piece of high-quality steel, this ARB Bull Bar sports a durable black powder-coat finish, providing your ride with a tougher, more aggressive look. For a color-matched look, you can paint them at home. They’re created to fit your vehicle’s factory features, as they include convenient openings for recessed fog lights and turn indicators. You can also improve these bull bars’ functionality by mounting driving lights on top.
Boost your rugged ride’s protection and style with this easy upgrade and take on the tough terrain, knowing your grille stays protected wherever you go. Your ARB Deluxe Bull Bar is backed by a 2-year warranty.
ARB Deluxe Bull Bars Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert A (Media, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Land Rover Discovery — Jul 03, 2015 4:41 AM
The ABR Deluxe Bull Bar is great but came with horrible instructions and missing mounting hardware . Customer Service did overnight the the missing hardware. I would have given 5 stars if box wasn't opened when arrived and parts were not missing
Reviewed by Mark A (Charleston, SC) — Jun 15, 2015 10:55 AM
The pull bar is all that it lives up to. Was not terribly hard to put on. I would suggest sorting the bolts in individual packs.It takes a while to go through all of them and get everything assigned to its area. Most of the allignment was good. Liked the results
Reviewed by Jesse K (pequea, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Jun 05, 2015 2:23 PM
The bumper is great, tough and looks badass. However, for $1000+ , I don't want to have to cut pieces off of my stock bumper to install a new one. I had hoped to sell my stock bumper to offset the cost. There is no reason arb could not make this piece and include it with the kit.
Reviewed by JP T (Palo Pinto, TX) — May 19, 2015 8:49 PM
The a r b bumper far exceeds what I expected. It was easy to install looks great . The only thing that doesn't fit are the factory fog lights. I had been told they would if I purchased the kit which I did. Wrong
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- arb bumper free shipping
- knockdown grille guard
- putco hog bar
- smittybilt grille saver bull bar, stainless steel, polished
- nissan bull bars
- ford truck bull bars
- brush guards for ford trucks
- bull bar for dodge ram
- avalon floor mats
- tahoe grill guard
- automobile rear view mirrors
- custom rubber car floor mats
- custom truck bed covers