- Set your rig up with maximum protection and rugged style with the ARB Sahara Bull Bar
- The ARB Sahara Bull Bar comes complete with a lower bumper unit fitted with a 3”-thick chrome hoop for extra style and toughness
- Custom-crafted for your exact year, make and model
- Finished in durable grey powder coat
- Provision for electric winch and driving light fitment
- Features openings for recessed fog lights
- Airbag approved means you don’t have to sacrifice safety
- Simple installation with just minor drilling required
- ARB Sahara Bull Bars are backed by a 2-year warranty
When it comes to exploring no-man's land, you want to make sure your ride is ready for any challenge or obstacle that may arise. That's where the ARB Sahara Bull Bar comes in. Serving as one of the most technically advanced and innovative protection systems on the market, the ARB Sahara Bull Bar delivers maximum front-end protection whether you're simply confronting the road hazards of your daily commute or speeding down backcountry roads.
Complete with a lower bumper unit, ARB Sahara Bull Bar is custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your exact year, make and model. It boasts a rich chrome 3" center tube for durability and style, and it comes with openings for recessed fog lights. Plus, the ARB bull bar installs easily with just minor drilling required. What's more, ARB backs the Sahara Bull Bar with a 2-year warranty.
ARB Sahara Bull Bars Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jul 23, 2014 9:23 PM
I needed a new front bumper after getting hit by a 5th wheel in a parking lot (hit and run). I researched the various options out there. I picked the Sahara Bar because it looked like a reasonable compromise between weight and strength. It's under 200 lbs, as opposed to 300-400 for some of the others available. I installed this bumper by myself in about 4 hours. It was completely bolt on with one exception: my truck has the "Limited" trim package. The grill hits the bumper and I need to trim it
Reviewed by Jeff H (Mentone, CA) — Dec 29, 2012 9:48 PM
Makes quite a difference to the profile of my Tundra. Has plenty of places to mount additional lighting and other accessories. Will handle a winch with no problems. It stiffens up the front of the truck giving it a more stable feel. The quality of this bumper is beyond my expectations. The fit is perfect. Looks great, I chose to color match it to the Tundra and to not use the chrome bar which would mount to the top of the bumper. I feel it gives it a more clean look.
Reviewed by John P (Flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Jan 23, 2012 6:24 PM
High quality! You can pay to have somebody build you a custom bumper, or you can build one yourself. Odds are neither will match the quality and strength of this bumper. Worth every penny! I installed in a few hours by myself. Not a problem!
Reviewed by brady s (Buffalo, WY) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Apr 12, 2011 9:59 PM
Very satisfied exept I had to re-drill right-side bumper bracket in order for it to fit (1/2in. off) Very strong and looks great on my truck! ARB fog lights should be cheaper.
ARB Sahara Bull Bars
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- arb grill guards
- go industries knockdown grille guard
- go rhino bull bars
- 2011 ford f150 smitty bull bar
- toyota bull bar
- grill guards for ford
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- bull guards for chevy trucks
- ford expedition brush guard
- 2006 nissan altima floor mats
- custom car covers reviews
- license plate frame custom
- luggage roof carrier