- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ram rocks and deflect debris with an Aries 5.5” AdvantEDGE Bull Bar
- Sports a more modern, angular design that’s both stylish and sturdy
- AdvantEDGE Bull Bar is 100% crafted from superior-quality aluminum
- Universal track system allows you to mount auxiliary lights with ease
- Vehicle-specific mounting brackets bolt into preexisting holes on your factory frame
- Comes in two finish options – either carbide black powder or chrome powder coat
- Fitted with a textured black aluminum octagonal grid faceplate on the crossbar
- Features a 5.5”W eight-sided tube profile for a style all its own
- Your Aries 5.5 Inch AdvantEDGE Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
You don’t have to be a dogged off-roader to upgrade your truck’s front-end with an Aries 5.5” AdvantEDGE Bull Bar. There are plenty of potential dangers to put you on edge in the city, too. Crafted from quality aluminum to be lightweight, strong and rust-free, this beefy bull bar is the ideal upgrade for any trucker who cares.
The Aries 5.5 Advantage Bull Bar has a more angular shape to complement the increasingly blockier shape of modern pickups. It features an equally unique, 5.5”W eight-sided tube profile, as well as a textured black aluminum octagonal grid faceplate crossbar that can be flipped for access to a universal track system. Ideal for mounting aftermarket lighting options, it really is the bull bar of the future.
The Aries 5.5 Inch AdvantEDGE Bull Bar employs vehicle-specific mounting brackets that bolt right into your factory frame’s pre-existing holes. Choose between an intimidating carbide black powder and eye-catching chrome powder coated finish. Your Aries 5.5” AdvantEDGE Bull Bar is covered by a 5-year warranty.
Aries 5.5" AdvantEDGE Bull Bar Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rizwan B (MISSOURI CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Dec 13, 2016 10:21 PM
This is a unique look and works with the counter of the vehicle. I have gotten a ton of compliments. I like the new look
Reviewed by Bryan B (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 13, 2016 8:34 PM
Bull bar looks great on truck. Had issues with marks on black bull bars had to send first one back due to marks, Auto anything had great customer service and sent me another right away. Unfortunately the second one also had marks but not as bad. Decided to touch up with black paint. Now it looks great on truck, like the unique shape .
Reviewed by gregory s (Asheville, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Dec 01, 2016 4:01 AM
Great well made product with poor installation instructions. The instructions had pictures so dark you could not see them. Left and right parts were unmarked. On my vehicle plastic grommets had to be removed: no mention in instructions. Good news, tow hooks could be left on truck. Looks really good installed.
- aries grille guards & bull bars
- fire & ice led light bar
- garage floor mat with edges
- smittybilt grill saver
- subaru sunshade
- toyota grill guard
- westin bull bar ford
- 2004 ford explorer brush guards
- toyota tundra bull bar
- ford f350 truck floor mats
- cheap cold air intakes for trucks
- covers for car seats
- van cargo carrier