- Guard against minor knocks, dings and tangles with the Aries 4" Big Horn Bull Bar
- Custom designed for an easy bolt-on install—no drilling needed
- Mounted dead center on your front end for subtle yet effective protection
- Built tough from 4" stainless steel or aluminum tubing
- Light-weight aluminum adds a tough look without weighing down your rig
- Equipped with a stainless steel skid plate to defend your undercarriage
- Built-in auxiliary light mounts
- Available in your choice of Black Textured, Polished Stainless Steel, or step up to a Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Your Aries 4" Big Horn Bull Bar comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel, 5-year warranty for black powder coat aluminum, and a 3-year warranty for black powder coat carbon steel
If you think working as a crabber off the coast of Alaska is dangerous, try parking at a mall on a busy holiday weekend. Fender benders are almost unavoidable, but they don't have to take a bite out of your budget. Shield your vulnerable front end from minor collisions with the Aries 4" Big Horn Bull Bar.
Unlike full wrap-around grille guards, the Aries Big Horn is specially sized to give you the perfect amount of protection without overtaking the clean look of your rig. Though subtle in its styling, it doesn't compromise on the defenses. Aries sculpts your Big Horn Bull Bar from massive 4" stainless steel tubing to stand strong against bumps, scratches and grazes. Plus, the included stainless steel skid plate helps block against rocks, parking blocks and other low-lying obstacles.
A few hand tools and a little help from your buddy is all it takes to securely install your Aries Big Horn. It comes complete with custom mounting brackets that bolt directly into factory-drilled holes. And, it's equipped with light mounts, so you can easily strap on a set of driving, fog or flood lights. Add the License Plate Relocation kit from the options above for states where a front plate is required. Best of all, you can choose between Stainless Steel, black powder coat carbon steel, or black powder coat aluminum— with a Limited Lifetime, 3-year or 5-year warranty, respectively.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
Aries 4" Big Horn Bull Bar Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dave s (ATWATER, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jun 05, 2017 9:35 PM
All's I can say is I looked at them all. The Aries 4 inch bull bar was the only one that caught my eye for my Silverado HD. It's just sick!!!
Reviewed by Andrew F (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 16, 2017 10:33 PM
Relatively simple to install with some trial and error. Looks incredible and gets lots of compliments. Can't wait to mount the LED bar next
Reviewed by SANTOS S (CHULA VISTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Durango — Dec 20, 2016 10:29 AM
I installed my Aries Big Horn Bull Bar on my truck with no problems. No alterations needed, I just simply removed my tow hooks and screwed on the new brackets and was able to install it all by myself. My truck looks mean and intimidating and I have received a lot of compliments.
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries grille guards & bull bars
- auto door edge protector
- rancher grille guards
- saddleman canvas seat covers
- honda grille guards
- toyota bull guards
- land rover floor mats rubber
- jeep liberty brush guards
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 seat covers
- f350 bull bar
- bike carrier rack
- suv luggage carriers
- what is a fender flare