- Guard against minor knocks, dings and tangles with the Aries Big Horn Bull Bar
- Custom designed for an easy bolt-on install—no drilling needed
- Mounted dead center on your front end for subtle yet effective protection
- Built tough from 4" stainless steel or aluminum tubing
- Light-weight aluminum adds a tough look without weighing down your rig
- Equipped with a stainless steel skid plate to defend your undercarriage
- Built-in auxiliary light mounts
- Available in your choice of Black Textured, Polished Stainless Steel, or step up to a Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Your Aries Big Horn Bull Bar comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel, 5-year warranty for black powder coat aluminum, and a 3-year warranty for black powder coat carbon steel
If you think working as a crabber off the coast of Alaska is dangerous, try parking at a mall on a busy holiday weekend. Fender benders are almost unavoidable, but they don't have to take a bite out of your budget. Shield your vulnerable front end from minor collisions with the Aries Big Horn Bull Bar.
Unlike full wrap-around grille guards, the Aries Big Horn is specially sized to give you the perfect amount of protection without overtaking the clean look of your rig. Though subtle in its styling, it doesn't compromise on the defenses. Aries sculpts your Big Horn Bull Bar from massive 4" stainless steel tubing to stand strong against bumps, scratches and grazes. Plus, the included stainless steel skid plate helps block against rocks, parking blocks and other low-lying obstacles.
A few hand tools and a little help from your buddy is all it takes to securely install your Aries Big Horn. It comes complete with custom mounting brackets that bolt directly into factory-drilled holes. And, it's equipped with light mounts, so you can easily strap on a set of driving, fog or flood lights. Add the License Plate Relocation kit from the options above for states where a front plate is required. Best of all, you can choose between Stainless Steel, black powder coat carbon steel, or black powder coat aluminum— with a Limited Lifetime, 3-year or 5-year warranty, respectively.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
Aries Big Horn Bull Bar Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim S (GETTYSBURG, SD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 07, 2015 6:53 AM
the Bull Bar looks great but what a pain in the ____ for installation. I ordered the license plate holder also and that doesn't work on my pickup. Mounting the the bar necessated cutting some of the angel iron under the pickup.
Reviewed by chris p (Clarendon, PA) — Jun 05, 2015 7:06 PM
The instructions stink, A piece of paper w/pictures that are NO help. I Had to go on YOU-TUBE a couple of times for more detailed instructions. overall, I thought that the hardest part of the installation was getting the tow-hooks off. not a bad bull bar, but it feels like cheap heavy duty plastic. For your every-day F-150 it looks a little to big. But I live in NW PA and hit deer all the time. We will see how it hold's up. my guess, not well. but it looks pretty.
Reviewed by Benjamin G (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jun 05, 2015 7:20 AM
High quality. Easy Install. Looks great and adds a nice level of protection to the front end. It comes up to right below the Nissan logo. There is also the option of removing the skid plate and adding lights if you want to. I bought the aluminum powder coated version --the finish is really nice and plenty strong !/
Reviewed by James Z (Algonquin, IL) — Apr 23, 2015 5:14 PM
Shipping was very quick. Some hardware was missing; I called them and got what I needed quick.Easy install. The price was right and the bull bar looks sick on my jacked Silverado! I'll do business in the future with them.
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?