- Guard against minor knocks, dings and tangles with the Aries Big Horn Bull Bar
- Custom designed for an easy bolt-on install—no drilling needed
- Mounted dead center on your front end for subtle yet effective protection
- Built tough from 4" stainless steel or aluminum tubing
- Light-weight aluminum adds a tough look without weighing down your rig
- Equipped with a stainless steel skid plate to defend your undercarriage
- Built-in auxiliary light mounts
- Available in your choice of Black Textured, Polished Stainless Steel, or step up to a Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Your Aries Big Horn Bull Bar comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel, 5-year warranty for black powder coat aluminum, and a 3-year warranty for black powder coat carbon steel
If you think working as a crabber off the coast of Alaska is dangerous, try parking at a mall on a busy holiday weekend. Fender benders are almost unavoidable, but they don't have to take a bite out of your budget. Shield your vulnerable front end from minor collisions with the Aries Big Horn Bull Bar.
Unlike full wrap-around grille guards, the Aries Big Horn is specially sized to give you the perfect amount of protection without overtaking the clean look of your rig. Though subtle in its styling, it doesn't compromise on the defenses. Aries sculpts your Big Horn Bull Bar from massive 4" stainless steel tubing to stand strong against bumps, scratches and grazes. Plus, the included stainless steel skid plate helps block against rocks, parking blocks and other low-lying obstacles.
A few hand tools and a little help from your buddy is all it takes to securely install your Aries Big Horn. It comes complete with custom mounting brackets that bolt directly into factory-drilled holes. And, it's equipped with light mounts, so you can easily strap on a set of driving, fog or flood lights. Add the License Plate Relocation kit from the options above for states where a front plate is required. Best of all, you can choose between Stainless Steel, black powder coat carbon steel, or black powder coat aluminum— with a Limited Lifetime, 3-year or 5-year warranty, respectively.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
Aries Big Horn Bull Bar Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris F (Castle Hayne, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 14, 2016 5:43 AM
Am very happy with how it looks on the truck, the proportion is balanced with full size truck. My main concern was losing my front tow hooks, but underneath are the snow plow attachment mounts and make a fine tow strap attachment point. This bar is not structural, cannot push or tie off a strap on it. It may provide minimal protection, but will be destroyed by any impact. Fit and installation hardware were spot on. The finish on the bar is very attractive and looks good on the truck.
Reviewed by Jesse D (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 11, 2016 6:58 AM
The title says it all...definitely glad I decided to go with the 4" over the 3". I was concerned that it may look odd, however, it looks legit with a subtle difference from other bull bars. Not too big but perfect. The look is itself is worth paying the extra amount. Thought I was shorted some items for install but was able to determine that I was given what I needed for the install. I have a 2014 FX4, and the bull bar installs perfectly to the bumper looking as though it came factory installed.
Ships Between 9/30 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?