- Aries 3" Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes protective skid plate that helps deflect rocks and small road debris
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- The Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Comes ready to customize with pre-drilled crossbar that has two holes to mount an LED light bar or round lights up to 5.5" in diameter
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling
- Aries 3" Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries 3" Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries 3" Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries 3" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
477 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathaniel C (GLENMONT, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 22, 2017 6:26 AM
The aries bull bar is a great bull bar. I ordered the textured style and it looks great. I got it in great timing. I have already had some compliments on it. I would recommend this bull bar.
Reviewed by Brent B (SAINT PETE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 27, 2017 3:31 PM
Tough to get at bolts to tighten with my socket set. I'm sure if I had the right tools it would have went easier. The brackets show when installed. It's on and it does look good.
Reviewed by Jerry C (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 27, 2017 6:15 AM
My 1st bull bar was the Luverne 4" oval. I hit a car The Luverne took most of the hit, bent in and back into the grille. I chose the Aries because Luverne was out of stock. I replaced the grille and ordered this one in textured finish. I was impressed, the brackets surround the frame where's the luverne had a straight piece that went inside, those bent to the side which was intentional to take force of a hit. Also I like the textured black finish. Looks great, not thick like the luverne 4"
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?