- Aries Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes durable skid plate for boosted protection
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- Available in Carbon Steel with a Black Powder Coat or a Commercial Grade Black Textured finish. Also available in Stainless Steel with a Polished Steel finish or a Hi-Gloss Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish, where both the bracket and hardware on the Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish pass a 1,000 hour salt spray test for durability
- Your Aries Bull Bar is polished to a mirror shine (stainless) or with a black powder-coat finish and the Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Integrated mounting tabs are perfect for installing auxiliary lights
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling, welding or cutting for most vehicles
- Aries Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries Bull Bar Customer Reviews
343 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by will c (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Nov 28, 2014 8:03 PM
Installed all by myself. Super easy to install. Adds a sick look to the truck.
Reviewed by Carol S (SALMON, ID) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 10, 2014 4:13 PM
Mounting bolt for the bar was not aligned properly. Had to grind away material to start bolt. Stainless panel had poor fit (bad gap on the RH side).
Reviewed by Ryan W (Hingham, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2014 10:49 AM
Nice piece! Bolted up in about 25minutes. Hardware is chinncy low grade nuts and bolts. And I would use a stainless or black coated bolt and washer. To make appearance look that much better but, overall nice product!!
Aries Bull Bar
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?