- Aries Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes durable skid plate for boosted protection
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- Available in Carbon Steel with a Black Powder Coat or a Commercial Grade Black Textured finish. Also available in Stainless Steel with a Polished Steel finish or a Hi-Gloss Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish, where both the bracket and hardware on the Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish pass a 1,000 hour salt spray test for durability
- Your Aries Bull Bar is polished to a mirror shine (stainless) or with a black powder-coat finish and the Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Integrated mounting tabs are perfect for installing auxiliary lights
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling, welding or cutting for most vehicles
- Aries Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries Bull Bar Customer Reviews
350 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David T (CONYERS, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 15, 2015 4:25 PM
It looks better on my truck than I thought it would. And it can stand the harsh elements I put it through!
Reviewed by Matthew B (EASLEY, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jan 11, 2015 9:43 AM
The installation was a little tricky, but I was able to install in about 1.5 hours. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the overall appearance and performance. The bar came a lot sooner than expected and there wasn't a scratch on it from shipping. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a great bull bar at a decent price.
Reviewed by Ruben G (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jan 10, 2015 2:00 PM
Looks good on my truck but was a little lose even after hand wrenching them down... Had to purchase locking washers and go to my buddies house to use his air tools and tighten it down completely... Other then that perfect... And looks good on my 2014 tundra
Reviewed by Alexander F (CORTLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Dec 30, 2014 5:40 PM
I was displeased when I realized that either the manufacturer sent me the wrong washers, or drilled the slots too big where the bar mounts to the frame mounts. That annoyed me a little bit.
Aries Bull Bar
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?