- Aries Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes durable skid plate for boosted protection
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- Available in Carbon Steel with a Black Powder Coat or a Commercial Grade Black Textured finish. Also available in Stainless Steel with a Polished Steel finish or a Hi-Gloss Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish, where both the bracket and hardware on the Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish pass a 1,000 hour salt spray test for durability
- Your Aries Bull Bar is polished to a mirror shine (stainless) or with a black powder-coat finish and the Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Integrated mounting tabs are perfect for installing auxiliary lights
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling, welding or cutting for most vehicles
- Aries Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries Bull Bar Customer Reviews
443 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin W (Elgin, TX) — Jul 12, 2016 12:49 PM
Easy to install and looks good on 2015 f 150. Don't wax the textured one! Shipped very quickly.. Thanks Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Dennnis N (Catawissa, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jul 01, 2016 1:10 AM
Very easy to install, looks great. Should of shopped around forbetter price
Reviewed by Ty S (ARNAUDVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Jun 20, 2016 11:41 AM
Great item, a little tricky to install at first but with a trip to the hardware store got it taken care of in no time. Makes the truck look awesome, would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by David S (KIRKLAND, WA) — Jun 06, 2016 8:05 PM
Happy with the bar except for the blemish on the upper right corner of the chrome plate. Tried to polish it out but still stands out
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?