- Aries Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes durable skid plate for boosted protection
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- Available in Carbon Steel with a Black Powder Coat or a Commercial Grade Black Textured finish. Also available in Stainless Steel with a Polished Steel finish or a Hi-Gloss Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish, where both the bracket and hardware on the Pearl Black Stainless Steel finish pass a 1,000 hour salt spray test for durability
- Your Aries Bull Bar is polished to a mirror shine (stainless) or with a black powder-coat finish and the Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Integrated mounting tabs are perfect for installing auxiliary lights
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling, welding or cutting for most vehicles
- Aries Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries Bull Bar Customer Reviews
391 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Phiip R (Sandia, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 20, 2015 10:47 AM
Only had for about a month, but looks good so far. It was pretty easy to install and looks great on the wife's red Tacoma. If you don't want to shell out big bucks this looks to be a good alternative.
Reviewed by Brian D (DAMASCUS, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Aug 18, 2015 10:42 AM
Great product & great value. The only knock is the instructions are not clear/incorrect. Fortunately, it's a very easy install.
Reviewed by Reynaldo L (fontana, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Explorer — Aug 13, 2015 9:13 PM
Great add on to my vehicle! Gives it a more aggressive look!Pretty easy to install!
Reviewed by Victor E (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 12, 2015 5:11 PM
Watched a short Youtube video and then installed on my 2015 Tundra. Installation was very straight forward and went off without a hitch. It is a 2 person job as one person needs to hold it up until you get the screws in and at least mostly tightened. Looks great. I got the all chrome verson and really compliments chrome on the rest of the truck. Might look into an LED light kit later on down the road but right now happy with the product. Would suggest.
Reviewed by bryan m (MIDDLEBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 03, 2015 9:36 PM
Appearance is great. Structural integrity could be better where the bull bar attaches to the frame extension brackets. Overall the price / value is good.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?