- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
346 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary H (TROY, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 13, 2018 11:11 PM
This grill guard came in perfect condition. Unlike the first one which had a factory defect. However, AutoAnything was able to get Aries to replace the first one. For that I am grateful. Fit on the truck is excellent. I would recommend this grill to others. Just make sure you totally unwrap the grill when it arrives, inspect it and make sure you are happy for it before you sign for it.
Reviewed by Wayne D (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Feb 11, 2018 1:07 PM
This is my second one, if wasn't for this Grille Guard my truck would have been totaled, Some one cut a corner to short making a turn and hit the whole front of the truck, if not for the grille guard my engine, radiator would have been toast. But the only damage was cosmetic, now I know I will never own a truck with out one . Even though I had one I never realized until this happened the importance of it. My Neighbor ran out and got one when he realized what had happened to my truck.
Reviewed by RW A (Greensboro, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2018 3:19 AM
Directions not right on 2017 silverado grill reinstall need to put hrill back than mount guard
Reviewed by warren b (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 04, 2018 1:10 AM
Love it. Took 2 hrs to install. Good quality. Great price. Free shipping. Can't go wrong. Excellent company to do business with. Thank you.
Ships Between 3/22 - 3/26
- What Do You Drive?