- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
296 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger A (CULPEPER, VA) — Jun 12, 2015 12:13 PM
Was given the wrong tracking no. by Autoanything. They also gave the wrong phone # to shipping company. Took some time to straighten all that out and receive the brush guard. Aries provided the wrong thread size for some of the bolts in the kit. Rather than trying to contact them i just bought my own. The correct bolts were listed on the material list but not provided. Others have said the instructions could be better and I agree. A template for cutting the bumper would be great. good quality.
Reviewed by floyd s (EVERGREEN PARK, IL) — Apr 25, 2015 6:33 AM
Came in a week was everything I was told well built took about 2 hours too install very easy will be ordering a lot more from your company keep up the great service very happy customer
Reviewed by Gary L (Rogue River, OR) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Ranger — Apr 15, 2015 9:36 AM
Looks great and fairly easy to install. Needs better direction, with pictures of how the brackets fit into place.
Reviewed by Dustin T (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 01, 2015 6:46 AM
Looks great, fit perfect, very high quality construction. Despite description and instructions from Aries, I did NOT have to remove or modify the factory skid plate that came with my 2010 Tacoma TRD Off-Road.
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?