- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
320 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brad R (BAYFIELD, CO) — Apr 19, 2016 8:43 AM
The unit is really made good but the hardest part of installing unit was getting the bottom brackets mounted on this unit as you cannot get your hand in where you can line up and hand tighten the bolts that hold hold the brackets and you can't torque the bolts properly with a torque wrench.
Reviewed by xao x (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 01, 2016 5:33 AM
Shipping was fast and product looks great on my 2006 honda ridgeline. Very aggressive and off road look. Installation was easy but had trouble with the oem bolts that came with the truck. Very satisfied with the product, recommended for other buyers. Awesome!!!
Reviewed by Ingrid H (New Boston, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 19, 2016 3:34 PM
The grill looks nice! Looks to be well made. Intructions were not very good. The grill was difficult to get on.
Reviewed by KIRAN S (Middletown, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Mar 03, 2016 8:43 PM
Shipment arrived in 3-4 days and faster than I had expected. They brought it into my garage, verified that it was in good shape before getting my acceptance. The grill looks good. Instructions were helpful but could have been better. Took me about 3 hours to install and finally a little bit of adjustment to ensure everything was square and tight. One of the brackets came in defective but chat support was quick to understand and request replacement part. Im a Happy customer.
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries black grille guard
- aries bull bars
- big tex grille guards
- westin sportsman grill guard
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- chevy bull bar
- infiniti rubber floor mat
- jeep grand cherokee bull bar
- dodge ram grill
- 2011 ford f150 grill guard
- seat cover for car
- soft tonneau cover
- truck tents for sale