- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
288 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Monica H (TELLURIDE, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Tuesday at 8:12 AM
The purchase was for my husband. He loves the grille and it was a great surprise! He said the instructions for installation weren't great but he installed it without too much trouble.
Reviewed by James K D (SAINT LOUIS, MO) — Nov 17, 2014 8:03 PM
I love the way it looks but when I went to open my hood there is about 1" of interference. I have to flex the hood backwards to get it to clear the grill to open or close it. I would have thought since it was designated specifically for that model this should not be an issue. I am going to see if I can loosen the bolts up and tilt it back or if there are spacer plates available to move it forward utilizing longer bolts.
Reviewed by Paul L (ISSAQUAH, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Nov 04, 2014 5:54 PM
Been looking at this guard for a while. It definitely didn't disappoint. Looks amazing on my truck. Very high quality, fast shipping, great price. Only complaint is that the instructions that come with it are garbage. Bad pictures, poorly written directions. Your better of using YouTube to install. However, I did install by my self in about 3 hours even with the bad directions.
Reviewed by Jeff T (Shiocton, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 03, 2014 8:22 PM
Grill guard looks nice on my 2014 chevy silverado trk , wish installation was eaiser, but got it on and looks nice .
Reviewed by Isaac S (Waldorf, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Commander — Oct 25, 2014 4:35 PM
Reliable service and fast shipping ... Installation was a little tricky at first but very satisfied with the results and purchase... Looks great!
Aries Grille Guard
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?