- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your front-end the right way—with a Black Horse Off Road Bull Bar
- Choose between semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel or polished stainless steel
- Black Horse Bull Bars come equipped with an anti-abrasion skid plate
- Bolts on easily—no drilling required for installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Keep your factory-smooth front-end ding- and dent-free with a rugged Black Horse Off Road Bull Bar. Custom-contoured to suit the unique design of your ride, these stylish bull bars bolt on in no time and come equipped with a skid plate. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black.
Black Horse Off Road Bull Bar Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregg S (Bismarck, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Dec 31, 2016 9:37 AM
It's a very easy install but the brackets marked with a p for passenger and d for a driver actually mount on the opposite sides. Keep the mounting bracket bolts extremely loose on the frame of your vehicle so you can install the bull bar easier. There is a minor flaw on the stainless but I treated it so hopefully I can keep it from rusting.
Reviewed by James G (Mukwonago, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 31, 2016 6:10 AM
I live in Wisconsin...and this Bull Bar arrived at my door, from California...in 24 hours. Had it mounted on my 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk at my local mechanic. Easy install, 1 hour. all parts included. Ordered the aux. Lic. Plate mounting bracket...did not need it. Makes my Jeep look like it belongs off road. Just do it! Worth it!
Reviewed by Guy M (Cleveland, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Dec 31, 2016 3:45 AM
The stainless steel bull bar was easy to install looks great very sturdy mounted LED lights with it as well. Probably a 45 minute install all holes lined up well all hardware included great value.
Reviewed by Joseph S (Bethpage, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Lincoln Navigator — Dec 28, 2016 4:22 AM
Bar blocks the front warning sensors. They need to warn about this before a purchase is made. Very simple to put on. Need two people to install
Reviewed by Teron E (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Dec 26, 2016 5:34 PM
Arrived very quickly with no damage. Installation was fairly easy,illustrations were not much help. Overall this bull bar looks very sharp and adds a new look to my truck! I definitely would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their truck!
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- motor trend hammock
- nissan intake sensor performance chip
- smitty bull bars
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- car cover for bmw
- jeep bull bar
- westin bull bar 1995 ford explorer
- 2012 ford focus vent visors
- 2012 kia sorento front bumper guard
- auto car mats floor
- truck step tubes
- discount car bras