- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Expansive wraparound design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy P (COTTONDALE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Oct 28, 2016 9:08 PM
got pretty frustrated from the start cause of poor direction on the enclosed instruction sheets. finally got it put together on my own but not before totally butchering several of the supplied hardware. then i finally had to call for assistance in installing the supplied mounts to the frame and was truly blessed in finding jay at black horse and he talked me thru the rest of install and is sending replacements for what i butchered trying it on my own. mr. jay @ black horse is a true hero!!!
Reviewed by Karen W (RICHLANDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Frontier — Oct 15, 2016 5:38 AM
It was confusing at first. I was thinking that the bottom brackets were suppose to go on as you were sitting in the truck Left and Right brackets. They need to put Passenger and Drivers side on them. The directions need to be put in better words and the pictures could be better