- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Expansive wraparound design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Suzanne M (Clyde, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Mar 22, 2017 8:23 PM
The grill guard was made to fit my 2012 Jeep Liberty. It looks great now that it's on. The directions however need revising. They say that the tow hooks should be removed. What they should also say is that if there are no tow hooks, then the spacers in the grill where the tow hooks would be located should be removed. Once you figure this out you can proceed with the installation.
Reviewed by Robert H (HOPKINSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 23, 2017 6:31 PM
The grill arrived ahead of schedule and was undamaged, could not have excepted better. But when unpacking no instructions, no packing list. Had to go to black horse web site to find then. Nuts and bolts package was not complete / correct. But was easy to figure out. The only other issue, was no instructions about the factory skid plate, but was able to modify and adapt it back in. Drop me a note, if you need guidance. Plate is aluminum, so easy to cut. End install turned out great
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- review on truxx 2"" lift kit
- review power stop ceramic brake pads
- westin stainless steel bull bars
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- chevy grill guards
- floor mats mercedes benz
- gmc sierra floor mats rubber
- brush guards for mercury mariner
- toyota tacoma bull bar
- automobile floor mats rubber
- best truck bike rack
- program chips for trucks