- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tommy B (ROCKY MOUNT, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2018 5:29 AM
Overall I like the look of it, the instructions could be a lot better. Check with local laws about the piece over the headlights, Va. Frowns upon the headlights having pieces in front of them
Reviewed by Tom W (Alpine, CA) — Apr 07, 2018 5:36 PM
no instructions with grill but black horse company was very helpful they email them to me . all parts were there except the lower bolt keepers made my own without them the bolts could fall inside the frame good luck getting them out .
Reviewed by John S (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Feb 14, 2018 4:21 AM
It seems Blackhorse takes pride in their products; welds are nicely finished, edges are finished with rubber trim, everything is nicely powdercoated and the fit is perfect, tying directly to the frame and not just the bumper. If I would change anything it would be all stainless fasteners instead of just for the headlight guards.
Reviewed by Edward W (BOZEMAN, MT) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon XL — Feb 10, 2018 5:37 AM
This grille guard will make you truck look sharp but I wonder if it will provide much protection to the front end. I live in an area with many deer and I doubt this guard will withstand a deer strike. Also the directions were incorrect. The frame brackets were marked L and R. The directions indicated the orientation of left and right were as you were sitting in the vehicle. I had to install them backwards (left on right) to make it fit. It took me a couple of hours so not that big a deal.