- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your back-end protection with a Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard
- Custom-made to follow the unique contours of your ride’s rear end
- Rear Guards are available in a powder coat black finish and stainless steel finish
- Pair with a matching Front Runner Bumper Guard for total vehicle protection
- Bolt-on design means no drilling or modifications are required for installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Even if your ride spends more time on paved roads than off-road paths, it can still use some back-end backup. Keep your back bumper in pristine condition with the added protection of a Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard.
These rugged rear bumper guards are made to perfectly contour the specific lines of your ride’s rear-end and install seamlessly without drilling or modification required. Constructed from strong, lightweight stainless steel, Black Horse Rear Bumper Guards are available in your choice of a black powder coat or an eye-catching polished finish.
Combine you Black Horse Rear Bumper Protector with a matching Front Runner Bumper Guard to cover your entire vehicle in durable defense. Your Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brenda D (BAKER, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 18, 2017 2:13 PM
Came very quick. I was very pleased . Looks great and very sturdy. I would buy again from them. Thanks
Reviewed by Lance N (Grand Forks, ND) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 26, 2017 3:56 AM
Everything looks great. People have been really giving me a lot of compliments. I feel more protected from a person coming up to close to my vehicle and bumping into my vehicle. Especially when I am not near my vehicle. I don't have to worry about a hit and run to much.i also have a bull bumper up front mounted for the same reason. I did have a very old lady bump into my front of my vehicle. And then she took off running into the store without saying anything to me as I was sitting in my vehicle
Reviewed by Victor A (Ottawa, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 30, 2017 10:03 AM
Although website says it will fit all models ,I found that the center bar interfered with the back up proximity sensors. Instantly sets off warming alarm when placed into reverse. also had to widen frame slots on mounting bracket to accommodate trailer lights plug in. Other than that looked good on the vehicle. But removed due to above mention problem. Expensive lesson learned
Reviewed by William C (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Mar 14, 2017 3:39 PM
It's looks really great and protects the rear bumper really well, but it isn't easy to install. With no pictures or detailed diagrams; putting it on was a real pain. After about an hour, it was finally on.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- aries 3" bull bar
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- seat air bag seat covers
- custom chevy floor mats
- dodge bull bar
- grill guards for dodge trucks
- 2001 yukon xl brush guard
- f150 bull bar
- bug deflector for chevy avalanche
- automotive car mats
- automotive detailing supplies
- truck assist steps