- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your back-end protection with a Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard
- Custom-made to follow the unique contours of your ride’s rear end
- Rear Guards are available in a powder coat black finish and stainless steel finish
- Pair with a matching Front Runner Bumper Guard for total vehicle protection
- Bolt-on design means no drilling or modifications are required for installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Even if your ride spends more time on paved roads than off-road paths, it can still use some back-end backup. Keep your back bumper in pristine condition with the added protection of a Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard.
These rugged rear bumper guards are made to perfectly contour the specific lines of your ride’s rear-end and install seamlessly without drilling or modification required. Constructed from strong, lightweight stainless steel, Black Horse Rear Bumper Guards are available in your choice of a black powder coat or an eye-catching polished finish.
Combine you Black Horse Rear Bumper Protector with a matching Front Runner Bumper Guard to cover your entire vehicle in durable defense. Your Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Guard Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William C (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Highlander — Mar 14, 2017 3:39 PM
It's looks really great and protects the rear bumper really well, but it isn't easy to install. With no pictures or detailed diagrams; putting it on was a real pain. After about an hour, it was finally on.
Reviewed by Mark W (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 06, 2016 7:30 AM
I've been installing after factory pieces on my all black 2016 4Runner. The rear bumper guard finished off my 4Runner nicely - it's sleek, nice and raises the "beast" effect of my 4Runner. I had to have this installed at a local place, but only cost $45 bucks. I highly recommend it. Now if Toyota would only come up with tail light covers for '16 4runners.....
Reviewed by Shaaron F (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Juke — Jul 30, 2016 9:29 AM
Arrived on time. Had an accessory dealer install. I did not give 5 stars because I need to see how it will age; however, I feel much better about parking on the streets. It also gives a little weight to my small SUV -- a plus! I ordered black and it looks very sleek.
Reviewed by Richard G (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan NV — Jul 15, 2016 8:31 PM
They are packed very well for shipment and appear to be in good condition My LV3500SL has not shipped yet from the factory. I am hoping for delivery within two weeks
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- aries 3" bull bar
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- seat air bag seat covers
- custom chevy floor mats
- dodge bull bar
- grill guards for dodge trucks
- 2001 yukon xl brush guard
- f150 bull bar
- bug deflector for chevy avalanche
- automotive car mats
- automotive detailing supplies
- truck assist steps