- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prove big things sometimes come in smaller packages with a Black Horse Sport Bar
- Black Horse Off Road Sport Bars allow auxiliary light attachment without drilling into your bumper
- Choose between a durable black powder coat or high-shine stainless steel
- Custom-contoured to suit the dimensions of your year, make and model
- Bolt-on installation with included necessary hardware
- Your Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Shrug off front-end dents and dings with the sturdy addition of a Black Horse Sport Bar. Custom-crafted to the contours of most popular vehicles, this bolt-on bull bar easily accepts add-on auxiliary lights. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis H (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Dec 25, 2016 9:58 AM
Wanted something that looked nice and was reasonably functional; very happy that I bought this bar! Made well and looks good. Instructions were lacking but the bar is simple enough to figure out how to mount. Installed myself in 2014 forester, suggest to use threadlock when assembling. I got the all black, also many of the pictures online show a horse logo on the bar. it easily removes.
Reviewed by Tonya K (Martinsburg, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Dec 11, 2016 5:59 AM
The kit that came for connecting to my Forester did not have long enough bolts to hold it on. I went to Lowes and paid about $3 for new bolts and washers that worked great. Best way to install is loosely attach brackets to vehicle, then get the bolts into the brackets of the bar. Otherwise it didn't line up well if the vehicle was tightened down.
Reviewed by Michael K (VERO BEACH, FL) — Nov 10, 2016 6:43 AM
Looks great on SUV, 2017 Forester. Suggest the hardware be black power coated to match bar. I used black paint to cover the distracting bright chrome nuts and bolts.
Reviewed by Tracy T (MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 08, 2016 10:38 PM
Easy install. Nice finish. Very light gauge tube bends easily. Not a heavy duty guard pretty much for looks only. The connection points to the car are not designed for aesthetics.
- black horse off road grille guards & bull bars
- power slot cryo brake rotor kit
- realtree camo vent visors
- westin bull bar tow hooks
- ford brush guards
- ford bull bar
- bmw sheepskin seat covers
- bull bar 2011 armada
- hyundai elantra trunk mat
- 2010 honda pilot brush guard
- suv cargo carrier roof
- car mat liners
- custom fit steering wheel cover