- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your front-end with a Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar
- Custom-crafted to the contours of most popular cars and CUVs
- One-piece construction is available in select tube sizes
- Stainless steel tubing polished to a bright, eye-catching shine
- Mounts easily with no-drilling required—bolt-on installation
- Your Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
From parking lot dings to parallel parking dents, the front-end of your daily driver is susceptible to an array of would-be wounds. Keep careless drivers from ruining your ride’s pristine exterior with the added defense of a durable Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar.
Engineered to cover the contours of your specific car or CUV, the protective Broadfeet Push Bar is a great way to ensure your front-end stays sleek and smooth for years to come. Boasting strong, one-piece stainless steel construction, each Broadfeet A Bar Sport Bar is finished with a high-polished shine that won’t fade, rust or scratch.
The Broadfeet Sport Bar is designed for easy, bolt-on installation with no drilling required. Your Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald L (Massena, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Terrain — May 27, 2017 4:30 PM
I have a fair amount of mechanical ability but there is no way that I could have put that gard on in a couple of hours. I took one look st what was in that box and read the instruction, I knew I wasn't going to tackle the job. I went to a friends body shop and he told me that it quite a job to install one of those. I told him to do, what was I going to do, the job took the guys at the shop 3 hours to put that gard on, expensive. Never again. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Reviewed by ross l (hampton bays, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek — Feb 17, 2017 5:14 AM
Easy to install,looks great,a beautiful product. The only concern I have is the attachment to the vehicle is, just 1 bolt on each side. If hit by a rock under the car this could change the position of the bar and possibly cause damage to the front end. I'm going to figure a way to drill another bolt hole thru each side ( bracket and frame ) and this should make for a better install. This is the only reason for 4 out of 5 stars.
Reviewed by Jerry D R (ELKO, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Mar 19, 2016 12:41 PM
Just got it put on yesterday but it seems fine. There were no instructions with the bar but I printed some from Broadfeet's web site. They said were applicable to my vehicle but really did not seem to add up. A friend of mine who is very good all things mechanical was able to sort out the fitting an got it installed fairly quickly.
- broadfeet grille guards & bull bars
- air horn compressor and tank viair
- air raid fuel spacer for 2006 ridgeline
- ariesâ® - 3" bull bar with stainless skid plate
- brush guards for ford trucks
- mini seat covers
- nissan bull bars
- 2009 subaru forester brush guard
- 2012 buick enclave cargo mat
- ram longhorn brush guard
- suv cargo tray
- are tonneau cover cost
- pickup truck bed rail protectors