- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your front-end with a Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar
- Custom-crafted to the contours of most popular cars and CUVs
- One-piece construction is available in select tube sizes
- Stainless steel tubing polished to a bright, eye-catching shine
- Mounts easily with no-drilling required—bolt-on installation
- Your Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
From parking lot dings to parallel parking dents, the front-end of your daily driver is susceptible to an array of would-be wounds. Keep careless drivers from ruining your ride’s pristine exterior with the added defense of a durable Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar.
Engineered to cover the contours of your specific car or CUV, the protective Broadfeet Push Bar is a great way to ensure your front-end stays sleek and smooth for years to come. Boasting strong, one-piece stainless steel construction, each Broadfeet A Bar Sport Bar is finished with a high-polished shine that won’t fade, rust or scratch.
The Broadfeet Sport Bar is designed for easy, bolt-on installation with no drilling required. Your Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet A-Bar Sport Bar Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ross l (hampton bays, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek — Feb 17, 2017 5:14 AM
Easy to install,looks great,a beautiful product. The only concern I have is the attachment to the vehicle is, just 1 bolt on each side. If hit by a rock under the car this could change the position of the bar and possibly cause damage to the front end. I'm going to figure a way to drill another bolt hole thru each side ( bracket and frame ) and this should make for a better install. This is the only reason for 4 out of 5 stars.
Reviewed by Jerry D R (ELKO, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Mar 19, 2016 12:41 PM
Just got it put on yesterday but it seems fine. There were no instructions with the bar but I printed some from Broadfeet's web site. They said were applicable to my vehicle but really did not seem to add up. A friend of mine who is very good all things mechanical was able to sort out the fitting an got it installed fairly quickly.
Reviewed by richard b (Lanham, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Edge — Jan 28, 2016 2:14 PM
THE BIG LOGO STICKER could go somewhere else...i dont want to scratch chome removing it in the winter weather. THE BAR is just HIGH TECH decoration...a NUDGE bar...not for impact or winch mount...yes you can mount off road lights to it..USE "x" clamp
- broadfeet grille guards & bull bars
- air horn compressor and tank viair
- air raid fuel spacer for 2006 ridgeline
- ariesâ® - 3" bull bar with stainless skid plate
- brush guards for ford trucks
- mini seat covers
- nissan bull bars
- 2009 subaru forester brush guard
- 2012 buick enclave cargo mat
- ram longhorn brush guard
- suv cargo tray
- are tonneau cover cost
- pickup truck bed rail protectors