- Safeguard your truck’s front-end with a stylish Dee Zee Bull Bar
- 3" diameter mandrel-bent steel tubing provides strong, yet subtle style
- Rugged, 18-gauge steel is polished to a shine or black powder-coated
- Removable skid plate offers additional protection
- Pre-drilled for adding auxiliary lights
- 6.25" bumper clearance (without auxiliary lights)
- Custom-fit to your truck for a quick, no-drill installation
- Your Dee Zee Bull Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Safeguard your truck’s front-end from damaging road debris with a stylish Dee Zee Bull Bar. Crafted from 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, this rugged bull bar delivers durable strength and subtle style for your rugged rig.
Dee Zee Bull Bars are available in your choice of polished stainless or black powder-coat finishes and feature a removable skid plate that offers even more exterior protection. Your DeeZee Bull Bar is pre-drilled for mounting additional auxiliary lighting and provides an ample 6.25" of rock-crawling clearance (without auxiliary lights).
Each Dee Zee UltraBlack Bull Bar is custom-fit to your truck for a quick, no-drill installation and is backed by a 3-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel.
Dee Zee Bull Bar Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Denis C (NEWTOWN, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 29, 2015 7:45 AM
The bar looks great and was relatively easy to install. The only hurdle I hit was on trying to remove the tow hooks on my '15 ford 150 - the protective boots were limiting my acess. I finally realized that they pulled forward with a bit of effort.
Reviewed by steve l (abbeville, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Mar 03, 2015 4:09 AM
I recently purchase the dee zee bull bar I wanted to get the Weston bull bar but I letvghe chat advisor talk me into this one, quality of the two is way different, my buddy has the Weston and you can tell by the quality and few differnt upgrades on the Weston it is by far better than the dee zee so spend a few more bucks and get the Weston , I am not at all satisfied with the dee zee cheap copy of Weston But I got what I paid for so my loss
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee grille guards & bull bars
- diablosport preditor reviews
- chevy logo black
- free shipping to alaska on westin h3 sportsman guard
- honda grille guards
- mazda bull bar
- volvo winter floor mats
- toyota fj cruiser grille guard
- toyota tacoma tail light guards
- dodge caliber cargo mat
- car luggage racks
- pickup truck bed tool boxes
- side step bars