- Protect and serve your front end with the police-grade Go Industries Quad Guard Push Bumper
- Custom engineered to fit perfectly on your truck or SUV
- Originally designed for law enforcement, these push bars are now available for civilian vehicles
- All steel construction—3/16” uprights, a 2.5” round top crossbar, and a 1.9” round bottom tube
- Fully welded for a sturdy 1-piece design
- Topped with a glossy black powder coating
- Direct bolt-on installation—some drilling may be required for certain vehicles
- Your Go Industries Quad Guard Push Bumper is backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Squad cars live a hard life. When they're not chasing down crooks, they're cruising around busy streets all day long—and more time on the road means greater risk for fender benders. How do they survive without getting mangled in the line of duty? With a burly bull bar like the Go Industries Quad Guard Push Bumper.
Crafted to ride on the snouts of cop cars, dragnet-tested Go Industries Quad Guard Push Bars are built to deflect almost any incoming danger, from runaway shopping carts to absentminded motors. Custom wrought for a flawless fit, they're constructed from a triple threat of steel: 3/16" uprights, a 2.5" round top crossbar, and a 1.9" round bottom tube. Plus, each component is welded together into a single solid piece for maximum rigidity.
Best of all, the subtle styling of your Go Industries Quad Guard Bumper means it doesn't overpower the stock look of your truck or SUV. And, its glossy black powder coat finish adds an aggressive edge to your front end. Your Go Industries Quad Guard Push Bumper is backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Go Industries Quad Guard Push Bumper Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Albert C (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Oct 23, 2014 6:10 PM
Installation was quick, easy and went without a hitch. All parts were there, & the installation instructions were easy to follow. Be aware it is heavy & while it can be installed by one person, a helper would make it easier.
Reviewed by Judy H (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2014 2:03 PM
Bumper really looks good on my 2013 Ford F-150. Had to get it professionally installed because I have an ecoboost and my license plate is not in the middle, so they had to cut front panel. LOOKS GREAT!!
Reviewed by Matthew C (Grapevine, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 17, 2012 12:53 PM
Had to drill another hole in the frame and only came with 4 bolts also had to use a torch to cut the bracket because it would not fit on my 07 Tahoe. Got it on it looks cool but was the biggest pain to install. Would cost a lot of money of you did not have the right tools
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go industries black rancher grille guards
- go industries knockdown guard
- go industries rancher grille guards
- smittybilt bull bar reviews
- jeep bull bar
- chevy bull bar
- dodge grill guards
- ford explorer bull bar
- ford f150 grille guard
- xterra bull bar
- auto wind deflector
- tailgate nets for pickups
- rubber auto mats