- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed (most applications)
- Cutting of bumper is required for proper installation
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by luke M (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Canyon — Feb 28, 2018 10:17 AM
I bought this for my 2017 Chevy express. I'm going to start chroming everything I can find. I really like how it looks. The best part is that how sturdy it is, it's not a bull bar that flexes.
Reviewed by Michael H (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Expedition — Nov 21, 2017 8:30 PM
I have had 2 different Bull Bars on my Expedition. One minor "bump" and the soft tube steel folded like a cheap tent. I decided it was time to add some rigid steel and an awesome, aggressive look to my front end. I am overjoyed with my Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard! The construction is solid and the chrome lines up perfectly with my Grille. A+
Reviewed by lawrence w (WARREN, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 22, 2017 2:01 PM
The Go Rhino 3000 is a good and economical grill guard, reasonably priced, good quality and fairly easy to install. I have had this unit on 3 trucks now and as long as you take regular care of the unit it will last the life of the truck. Great looking and adds protection to the front of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Delmar F (PESHTIGO, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 09, 2017 8:13 PM
Easy to install! Looks great! Makes the truck look tougher than without one. Step is an awesome idea to reach under the hood, fair amount of accessory holes for mounting head light protectors.
Reviewed by Mouahmong Y (BRIGHTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2017 1:57 PM
The installation instructions are horrible and a pixelated mess. The instructions explaining where to cut the bumper was off by about 1" -- good thing I am OCD and measured a few times and cut based on my own measurements. There wasn't enough washers, luckily I had some laying around in my garage at the same guage and size as the ones required. The push bar seems sturdy enough to use for work around my ranch. Overall, I have mixed feelings about the product. I definitely wouldn't buy it again
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?