- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
104 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn B (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 27, 2016 12:53 PM
Chrome matches perfectly with my Silverado sturdy Well built material the combination of looks and safety in one package would recommend this product to anyone
Reviewed by archie d (carlisle, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Jun 11, 2016 10:00 PM
Got the bumper and went to put it together but couldn't do to not having g all the parts to do it with all the mounting brackets were missing had to wait 3to4 days for the rest of the parts to come still not on my truck yet
Reviewed by gary s (HOOSICK FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 11, 2016 9:18 AM
Yup really like the looks and quality of this guard. Instructions leave a lot to be desired. Lower brackets have a bend in them and you had better figure it out which way is right or you will waste a lot of time switching them around. The only negative is that they sit lower than the bottom of your bumper. If you off-road these may dig in to the ground. I am going to cut mine and relocate the bottom tube higher. If you are staying on the roads than these are great
Reviewed by dexton s (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 25, 2016 7:04 AM
Very pleased with this purchase and it looks great on my 2014 Ram 1500! After an easy assembly of the guard, I opted to have a professional attach itvto the truck when I realized it required four cuts into the plastic bumper shield. I did not want to risk cutting it in the wrong place. Attaching it cost me $95, but was worth it! Installer told me this is a good guard snd same one used by local police department.
Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?