- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis C (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 14, 2017 8:56 PM
Very strong, sturdy push bar. Perfect fit on my truck and love the appearance. Allows me to mount all kinds of accessories on it. Would recommend to anyone and everyone... awesome product !
Reviewed by Arthur R (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Expedition — Feb 08, 2017 8:48 AM
I have been wanting a center guard for a long time. I kept coming back to look at the Rhino because I liked the looks. I am now very happy to have it on the front of my vehicle. I wanted it bad enough that I circumvented my front assist parking aids to install the guard. Yesterday I installed two off road lights on the guard and it looks awesome. You guys always make me happy!
Reviewed by Keith C (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Yukon — Dec 28, 2016 6:41 AM
I like everything about it . Instructions could be more detailed . Installed in about an hour .
Reviewed by Anil C (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota T100 — Nov 03, 2016 8:46 PM
The grille guard looks great on my truck and is well made. Installation was a little difficult due to the weight. But if you are somewhat mechanically inclined, you shouldn't have any issues. The directions were straiht and straight forward.
Reviewed by Justin T (SHERWOOD, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 03, 2016 11:38 AM
this is a solid grill guard and looks good. The directions are horrible so unless you have some mechanical ability you will struggle. Mine didn't mount perfectly level but it's hard to tell with the naked eye. If they fixed the directions and lowered the cost to under $200 then this would probably get 5 stars across the board.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?