- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed. All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale T (GILFORD, NH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 19, 2014 6:07 AM
I was happy to receive the part and think it would look great except when I opened the package all the bolts/nuts came out loosly and It seems I am missing the complete instruction. I am a pretty handy guy and can rebuild a car from top to bottom but cant figure on how attachment bracket goes on the vechicle
Reviewed by Jeff F (Faith, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Dec 07, 2014 11:40 AM
This center guard is okay but would probably look better on an F150. I bought it for my lifted F250 and although it looks okay, it's not quite "beefy" enough for the truck. I would have expected the cross section pipes to have been heavier and larger in diameter. The top bar is only about an inch or inch and a quarter in diameter. Also, I really don't like the plastic / rubber trim piece that covers the front edge of the side plates. I look for those to start coming off in days to come.
Reviewed by Jason O (Saint Augustine, FL) — Oct 02, 2014 8:18 AM
Built well. I retained my tow hooks. Only complaint. Missing a pieces of hardware-washers and 2 nuts.
Reviewed by RICK C (Arvada, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Sep 17, 2014 4:18 PM
All of the pieces were there none missing. Instructions were fairly straight forward. The step is a good idea however it makes the approach angle a little lower and out a little further than the previous Rhino guard I had on a 03 F250.
Reviewed by Jose R (Eastport, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 28, 2014 7:08 PM
The Rhino Center Guard was installed professionally by Pratt Chevy. It looks awesome with the auxiliary lights. It took off the fluff a White Diamonds color paint has on truck. I get compliments where ever I go so needless to say, I am quite please with the product. The only one drawback is no kit to make better placement of license plate. It makes for an awkward installation.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard
- Get a Free Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step With Purchase - A $52.99 Value!
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?