- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by erik l (VALDOSTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Econoline — May 19, 2017 7:13 AM
Easy to assemble. Sturdy, and looks great. The instructions for putting it onto the vehicle could have been better but overall good product. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Stephen V (Lawton, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Mar 30, 2017 7:13 PM
It took a little over 2 hours to install. We watched a video on the installation.
Reviewed by Rudy M (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Mar 28, 2017 8:40 PM
Very happy with this style and appearance. Definitely adds a lot to the front end and with the step I can reach my whole hood when detailing !
Reviewed by Victor U (CONCORD, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota T100 — Mar 23, 2017 8:26 PM
Paid for installation and took 2 hours and they knew what they were doing. I wasn't allowed in shop so can't tell you exactly what issues if any. Quality looks sturdy. Wish they still make chrome as it matches my truck better. Over good product for price.
Ships Between 6/01 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?