- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn Y (KAILUA KONA, HI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 09, 2015 9:08 PM
Looks good on truck but instructions not that clear to understand. Plus the box it came in fell apart, thank goodness all parts was still there, slight ding and scratch on one of the bars but i can live with it.
Reviewed by ERIC L (Heathsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Oct 03, 2015 5:54 AM
Impressed with the structural quailty. Very stout. Installation requires a bit of ingenuity on my 2003 Ram 2500. Instructions adequate at best so think it through before installing. Needed to fabicate a socket to access tow hook nuts on passenger side. Other than that the rest is pretty straight forward.
Reviewed by Tony Y (BENBROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2015 8:16 PM
I wanted a different looking guard for my 2014 Chevy Silverado. My truck is dark grey (tungsten) so I've been going with black accessories. the guard looks great and installation was easy. I put the body of the guard together and went to a truck accessories store to put it on. They only charged an hour of labor (80$) so it couldn't have been a tough install.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?