- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed. All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony L (INDIANA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 28, 2015 10:42 PM
Item was packaged well and I'm glad due to the rough handling by fed ex. I had my dealer service dept install the lower brackets for me and the rest was a breeze. This is a sturdy, functional and good looking accessorie. A lot of value for the price.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Bluff City, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 23, 2015 6:48 AM
Autoanything had great service and price ! Instructions need to be a lot more detailed- photos were confusing and instructions too brief. Product is well made in Mexico and quite solid. I would recommend to anyone, just pre-fit everything prior to hanging it.
Reviewed by Gerardo L (Los Angeles, CA) — Jan 12, 2015 7:02 AM
I had a rhino full guard (chromed) on my 1988 ford bronco and I new the quality of the product. I wrote service for Buerge Jeep in west Los angeles for 21years
Reviewed by Keith H (SPRINGFIELD, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 31, 2014 8:32 PM
It looks nice - arrived with a few parts touching which rubbed off some paint to expose bare metal. Easy to install - there is some movement that is noticed while driving, but it is attached to the end of two long metal frames so any movement on frame is transferred to the pushbar.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?