- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony Y (BENBROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2015 8:16 PM
I wanted a different looking guard for my 2014 Chevy Silverado. My truck is dark grey (tungsten) so I've been going with black accessories. the guard looks great and installation was easy. I put the body of the guard together and went to a truck accessories store to put it on. They only charged an hour of labor (80$) so it couldn't have been a tough install.
Reviewed by Anthony L (INDIANA, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 28, 2015 10:42 PM
Item was packaged well and I'm glad due to the rough handling by fed ex. I had my dealer service dept install the lower brackets for me and the rest was a breeze. This is a sturdy, functional and good looking accessorie. A lot of value for the price.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Bluff City, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 23, 2015 6:48 AM
Autoanything had great service and price ! Instructions need to be a lot more detailed- photos were confusing and instructions too brief. Product is well made in Mexico and quite solid. I would recommend to anyone, just pre-fit everything prior to hanging it.
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?