- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights (most applications)
- Features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (See installation guide for details)
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
There's just one snag with lifted rigs-getting up to tinker with the engine. Now, you can ditch the stool and step-up to working level with the rugged Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard. This tough addition to your front end is the only grille guard of its kind to include a rugged step between the padded uprights, making all engine activities-from looking to lifting-much easier.
The sturdy, modular design of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. Removable headlight guards. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (MARTINSVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 08, 2015 2:48 PM
Figure about 3-4 hours to install. A lot of pre-assembly of guard, takes an hour or so to prep truck. I assembled the guard and son worked on the truck. Hard to get to tow hooks, have to take off grille. 2015 Chevy 2500. Looks good, pretty solid.
Reviewed by Robert S (EIELSON AFB, AK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Oct 19, 2015 8:12 PM
while it makes a sharp addition to the truck I'm disappointed to see that its now made in Mexico
Reviewed by James C (Monroe, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Oct 06, 2015 8:07 AM
Serious issues with external packaging from manufacturer. First shipment arrived missing parts box nearly unusable. Somewhere along the way it had been taped back together. Auto anything did not hesitate to send a replacement. Replacement arrived in similar condition. Had to buy lock washers to complete installation as some were missing. Problem- the corrugated is way too low a strength for something this heavy. It just can't make it intact. This experience brought the rating to two.
Reviewed by Peter C (DILLSBURG, PA) — Jan 24, 2015 7:23 AM
This is my 4th Go Rhino Brush Guard. Installation was tough but it was due to the Chevy frame construction. Directions need a little improvement. Overall great product; looks great and price is reasonable.
Reviewed by Glenn B (WULLARD, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 16, 2014 2:24 AM
Sturdy, Good looks and value for a reasonable Price. Not hard for 1 person to install. It need instruction to accompany the product. But available on line with minimal searching.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.