- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing; not a weak rust-inviting cutout pad
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights (most applications)
- Features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or chrome-plated finish
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
There's just one snag with lifted rigs-getting up to tinker with the engine. Now, you can ditch the stool and step-up to working level with the rugged Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard. This tough addition to your front end is the only grille guard of its kind to include a rugged step between the padded uprights, making all engine activities-from looking to lifting-much easier.
The sturdy, modular design of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. Removable headlight guards. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed. All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn B (WULLARD, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 16, 2014 2:24 AM
Sturdy, Good looks and value for a reasonable Price. Not hard for 1 person to install. It need instruction to accompany the product. But available on line with minimal searching.
Reviewed by Jack C (RONAN, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 04, 2013 6:23 AM
The grill guard was relatively easy to assemble & install, but the holes on ones side of the headlight grill did not line up had had to be elongated. The flat head screws that mount the bars to the main supports are not long enough to engage the lock portion of the nuts. Grill guard looks great after it is installed
Reviewed by George K (LINCOLN, MT) — Aug 30, 2013 6:28 AM
This is the second R-3000 I have put on my Expeditions and I am satisfied with both-it is not as heavy duty as my Rancher grille guard for my F350 but it is the best available for an Expedition.
Reviewed by Daniel w (Glouster, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2013 3:15 AM
Grille guard was easy to install and looks great. Well made ,heavy construction. no complaints. Really great price.
Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?