- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your front-end defense with a stylish Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar
- Custom-engineered for the contours of your rugged rig
- Strong, one-piece 3" tube with mild steel construction
- Included skid plate features a unique hexagonal pattern
- Equipped with mounting points for two 3" x 3" lights
- Available with or without Rigid Industries D-Series Dually LED Lights
- Finished with an attractive textured black powder coat
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- May require front license plate relocation (sold separately)
- Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whether it’s flying road debris, an off-road obstacle or a quick stopping commuter, the front-end of your ride needs a durable line of defense. Protecting your bumper while boosting your visibility, Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bars make sure you can see—and avoid—any hazards ahead.
Crafted from one-piece of solid 3" mild steel tubing with a unique hexagonal skid plate, this custom Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar upgrades your exterior with both style and strength. As innovative as they are attractive, each Go Rhino Light Ready Bull Bar is integrated with two convenient mounting points for a pair of 3" x 3" lights. Choose your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar with included Rigid Industries D-Series Dually LED Lights, or opt for one without to accommodate your existing 3” cubes.
Light-Ready Bull Bars are finished with a textured black powder coat and boast easy no-drill installation with included mounting brackets. Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike G (Grants, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Sep 06, 2016 5:44 AM
Installation was fairly easy. Hardest part was getting truck up on ramps to work under. Installed it myself. This bull bar really gave my truck a great look. Glad I put this on. Already compliments. Took a little over an hour to install myself.
Reviewed by Mike V (Alderson, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2016 9:37 AM
Very good price with free shipping which is something other competitors did not offer. However shipping was delayed twice, but did show up at my home earlier than their email stated. Upon opening the box and removing the bull bar I found two scratches on the top driver side corner. Touch up paint would be nice to fix the scratches.