- Charge hard with the Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from high-quality 2.5" or 3" tubing (depends on vehicle)
- Removable stainless steel skid plate looks great and guards your rig’s vitals
- Two integrated mounting tabs make room for a pair of 6" driving lights
- Quick and easy bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Includes mounting brackets made specifically for your truck or SUV
- Comes in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel finishes
- Your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, Lifetime Warranty on polished
Of all the beasts in the jungle, none is feared like the mighty rhino. Half dinosaur, half bulldozer, when this horned hellion charges, any creature with half a brain knows to step aside. And, if you charge the concrete jungle with the Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar, you get the same respect from pedestrians and motorists alike.
This burly Go Rhino bull bar outfits your rig with serious attitude—and the beef to back it up. Crafted from quality steel tubing with a removable stainless steel skid plate, the Rhino Charger protects all your rig's delicate bits. And, Go Rhino gives you two finishes to choose from, black powder coat or mirror-polished stainless steel. Plus, the integrated light tabs make room for some night–cutting candlepower.
Designed for a no-drill installation, your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar bolts right up to your truck or SUV with ease. That way, you're out charging hard instead of wrestling with wrenches all weekend. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Rhino Charger Bull Bar with a 5-year warranty on black, and a Lifetime Warranty on polished.
Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike D (PACKWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2014 12:53 PM
this Rhino Bull Bar was everything I was Looking for It looks great, fit well, was an easy install. and the light brackets were easy to use. I got just exactly what I was looking for. It is so nice when the description matches the product. Thanks AutoAnything we will be a return customer
Reviewed by Todd T (CRAB ORCHARD, WV) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2013 8:57 AM
Arrival came quickly, installation didn't take long,and makes my truck look more aggressive. Many compliments!! (Lights were purchased later)
Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar
- Get a Free Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step With Purchase - A $52.99 Value!
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino grille guard
- off road bull bar
- arb deluxe bull bar toyota tacoma 2003
- assembly instructions go rhino 3000 stepguard
- dodge truck bull bar
- aires grille gaurds
- how to make a push bar for a jeep
- hummer h3 brush guard
- gmc sierra bull bar
- bull bar ford ranger
- chrome truck tool boxes
- factory floor mats for cars
- truck net tailgate