- Charge hard with the Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from high-quality 2.5" or 3" tubing (depends on vehicle)
- Removable stainless steel skid plate looks great and guards your rig’s vitals
- Two integrated mounting tabs make room for a pair of 6" driving lights
- Quick and easy bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Includes mounting brackets made specifically for your truck or SUV
- Available in multiple finishes to match your vehicle
- Your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, Lifetime Warranty on polished
Of all the beasts in the jungle, none is feared like the mighty rhino. Half dinosaur, half bulldozer, when this horned hellion charges, any creature with half a brain knows to step aside. And, if you charge the concrete jungle with the Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar, you get the same respect from pedestrians and motorists alike.
This burly Go Rhino bull bar outfits your rig with serious attitude—and the beef to back it up. Crafted from quality steel tubing with a removable stainless steel skid plate, the Rhino Charger protects all your rig's delicate bits. And, Go Rhino gives you multiple finishes to choose from Plus, the integrated light tabs make room for some night–cutting candlepower.
Designed for a no-drill installation, your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar bolts right up to your truck or SUV with ease. That way, you're out charging hard instead of wrestling with wrenches all weekend. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Rhino Bull Bar with a 5-year warranty on black, and a Lifetime Warranty on polished.
Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william s h (FRANKFORD, DE) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda CR-V — Mar 01, 2015 7:20 AM
Go Rhino bull bar is a very nice bar .Not bad to install if you have some mechanical ability and a garage full of tools to solve a few installation problems. Leave all bolts loose until they are all installed. Printed instructions were bad. Part of instructions were cut off and unable to read. Had to basically figure them out on my own.
Reviewed by Harold P (Ridgeway, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 06, 2015 6:10 AM
I was searching for a bull bar that allowed me to keep my tow hooks. This one does. The instructions were not helpful as they don't state which bracket goes on which side but you can figure it out. It took me about an hour to install it because I did it by myself. It is not hard to do. It looks great on my Ram just like the picture on the website does. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good looking bull bar at a great price.
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino grille guard
- smittybilt grille saver bull bar
- go industries knockdown grille
- go rhino 3000 series stepguard center grille guard
- honda grille guards
- jeep bull bar
- chevy bull bar
- brush guard for chevy tahoe
- nissan armada bull bar
- gmc sierra truck bed covers
- auto chrome accents
- chip high performance
- garage floor parking stops