- Charge hard with the Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from high-quality 2.5" or 3" tubing (depends on vehicle)
- Removable stainless steel skid plate looks great and guards your rig’s vitals
- Two integrated mounting tabs make room for a pair of 6" driving lights
- Quick and easy bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Includes mounting brackets made specifically for your truck or SUV
- Available in multiple finishes to match your vehicle
- Your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, Lifetime Warranty on polished
Of all the beasts in the jungle, none is feared like the mighty rhino. Half dinosaur, half bulldozer, when this horned hellion charges, any creature with half a brain knows to step aside. And, if you charge the concrete jungle with the Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar, you get the same respect from pedestrians and motorists alike.
This burly Go Rhino bull bar outfits your rig with serious attitude—and the beef to back it up. Crafted from quality steel tubing with a removable stainless steel skid plate, the Rhino Charger protects all your rig's delicate bits. And, Go Rhino gives you multiple finishes to choose from Plus, the integrated light tabs make room for some night–cutting candlepower.
Designed for a no-drill installation, your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar bolts right up to your truck or SUV with ease. That way, you're out charging hard instead of wrestling with wrenches all weekend. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Rhino Bull Bar with a 5-year warranty on black, and a Lifetime Warranty on polished.
Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Isaac L. G (MILLSBORO, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 04, 2016 7:12 PM
My truck is a Dodge 2016 Ram. My vehicle was still under warranty, so I had the Bull Bar installed by dealer. No issues with installation. However, the width between the inside of the bars is too narrow. The sensors on the front bumper are detecting the bar. I also purchased the fog lamp kit...no go. The fog lamps mount in front of the bumper sensors.
Reviewed by George K (York, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2016 6:27 PM
Great after mkt. item for my Ram. Expect to have the 2012 Ram for many years and will not skimp on a buck or two for quality. Intend to park it next to my '57 Chevy ...
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino brush guard
- smittybuilt bull bar
- rhino 3000 series grille guard
- westin bull bar reviews
- westin bull bar ford
- toyota bull guards
- nissan grille guard
- bull bars for dodge ram 1500
- westin bull bar f150
- tacoma grille guard
- chrome accessories for cars
- cold air intakes for trucks
- pickup truck tool boxes