- Protect your bumper while you boost nighttime visibility with a Lund LED Bull Bar
- Custom-made for your year, make and model from thick 3.5" oval steel tubing
- Integrated 20" LED light bar delivers 3000 lumens in a bright flood beam pattern
- Light bar can be wired into your factory light wiring (or a wiring harness can be purchased separately)
- Available in a black textured powder coat or polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Easy no-drill installation (license plate relocation kit not included, sold seperately)
- LED Bull Bars are sold individually with an included Lund steel skid plate
- Your Lund LED Bull Bars are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Road hazards don’t stand a chance when you outfit your rugged ride with a Lund LED Light Bull Bar. Defending your front-end from flying debris with 3.5” of oval steel tubing, these innovative bull bars also boost your visibility with an integrated 20” LED light bar.
The included heavy-duty light bar illuminates your night driving with a bright flood beam pattern and is easily wired into your factory light wiring (or a wiring harness can be purchased separately). Match or accent your tough exterior with a Lund LED Bull Bar in your choice of black textured powder coat or polished T304 stainless steel finish.
The Lund Bull Bar with LED is sold individually and includes a Lund-logoed steel skid plate. Your Lund LED Bull Bar boasts easy no-drill installation (license plate relocation kit not included but sold seperately) and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
Lund LED Bull Bars Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald W P (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2016 7:00 PM
The bar is really nice. It was really easy to install. You need two people to install it safely. The wiring harness is sold separately but worked great. The light is really bright and it looks great on my 2011 Ford F-150. I would strongly recommend this bull bar. I've had many comments on it. The black bar is nicer I believe! Great product and packaged very well upon delivery. Thumbs up!
Reviewed by Salvador S (Ocean Springs, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 25, 2016 4:52 AM
Installing the bull bar took me about 90 minutes. Super easy to install, hardest part was removing factory tow hooks. I'm pleased with the finished look.
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- lund grille guards & bull bars
- smitty built bull bars
- aries black bull bar
- do 8" kc lights fit on the weston bull guard
- jeep bull bar
- chevy bull bar
- mini cooper grill guard
- toyota rav4 bull bar
- 2012 tacoma bull bar
- jeep liberty grille guard
- ford pickup truck ramps
- anything for autos
- diesel engine tuner chips