- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen your front-end defense with a Luverne 3” Round Bull Bar
- 3” mandrel-bent tubing delivers a smooth, custom look
- Select finish options with or without skid plate or mix & match skid plate and bull bar finishes
- No-drill installation with strong .25” steel mounting brackets
- Includes light mounting holes and license plate bracket
- Your Luverne 3” Round Bull Bar is backed by a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Maintaining a dent-free front-end is a difficult task. From drivers who can’t reverse to flying road debris, your truck can see a lot of action. Keep hazards safely away while adding a touch of rugged style with a brawny Luverne 3” Round Bull Bar.
Manufactured from strong, smooth 3” mandrel-bent tubing, each Luverne 3” Round Bull Bar is available in select finish options, with or without skid plate, so you can even mix and match you skid plate and bull bar finishes for a truly custom look.
The Luverne 3 inch Round Bull Bar boasts no-drill installation with the included .25” steel mounting brackets, along with convenient light mounting holes. Your Luverne 3” Round Bull Bar is backed by a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne 3" Round Bull Bar Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Debbie S (Chesterfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Sep 27, 2016 6:46 AM
High quality workmanship and easy to install. Gives the Tundra a bold, aggressive look. The SS tubes with the black skid plate, look great together.
Reviewed by CSABA M (TARPON SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Sep 07, 2016 1:53 PM
Bull bar adds a nice touch of chrome to my vehicles front. It was easy to install and quality of the product was very good. I would definitely recommend the item .Looks good easy to install quick shipping.IF you want it to keep deer from jumping through your radiator look elsewhere
Reviewed by Brandon N (RUSSELL, KS) — Jan 03, 2016 1:36 PM
Nothing wrong with the actual product. When you see all the pictures showing the skid plate already on, that's what you think you are getting. Yes it shows optional skid plate, incase you want to mix and match chrome and black. No where in the description does it say skid plate not included.
- luverne grille guards & bull bars
- aries bull bar with lights
- electric tailgate locks for trucks
- extang classic platinum tonneau cover review
- gmc floormats
- jeep bull bar
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- 2007 gmc sierra grille guard
- kia sedona towing
- bull bars dodge ram
- car bra
- car wheels
- truck tires