- Defend your front-end in rugged, durable style with the Luverne Baja Guard
- Design for desert racing covers both the center grille and lower bumper
- Constructed from 2” steel tubing and custom-fit to your vehicle
- Easy frame-mount means no drilling required
- Finished in a rust-resistant, black powder coating
- Your Luverne Baja Guard is backed by a 5-year /60,000 mile structural warranty
Infuse every drive with a taste of the open desert when you install your new Luverne Baja Guard. Manufactured from tough 2” steel tubing, the Baja Guard is custom-fit to your ride’s specs and mounts right to the frame so you can leave the drill behind. Available in a textured black powder-coated finish. 5-year/60,000 mile structural warranty.
Luverne Baja Guard Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tom O (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 09, 2017 12:12 PM
I have a 2016 F150 2WD and the fact that I didn't have factory installed tow hooks made this a much more difficult task to install. First needed to get additional pieces from AutoAnything (they sent quickly), had to cut plastic undercarriage and remove bumper to insert lock screws in frame. Love the look and lower carriage protection just be wary of non 4WD installation.
Reviewed by Jeffrey K (GRAND BLANC, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 30, 2016 2:39 PM
I ordered this for my 2016 f150. Installation was simple, even doing it by myself. it even has three mounts for lights. I highly recommend this.
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/18
- What Do You Drive?