- Luverne Tuff Guard Grille Guards outfit your rig with low-pro protection
- Constructed from extra-thick 3” stainless steel tubing
- Strong and stylish protection that folds down for easy hood access
- Available in polished or black powder coat finish with a 15° or 25° bend (depending on application)
- Easy to install with included hardware—no drilling or front-end mods needed
- Your Luverne Tuff Guard Grille Guard carries a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Your rig sees a lot of open road, and with all those miles comes a plethora of potential threats, from absent-minded motorists to kicked-up chunks of asphalt. Defend your front fender from whatever comes your way with a Luverne Tuff Guard Grille Guard.
Crafted from 3” stainless steel tubing with a low-profile design, these heavy-duty grille guards protect your front-end and then easily fold away for instant access to your hood. The Luverne Tuff Grille Guard is available in a polished or black powder coat finish, as well as your choice of 15° or 25° bend in order to perfectly contour with the curves of your specific vehicle.
Easy to install with included hardware, your Luverne Tuff Guard Bumper mounts in a matter of minutes with no drilling or front-end modifications required. Your Luverne Tuff Guard Grille Guard carries a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne Tuff Guard Grille Guard Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey J (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge ProMaster — Dec 20, 2016 5:33 AM
This thing is a monster! The pics don't do it justice. Myself and a shop tech installed this in a few hours time, not difficult at all. Makes the van look good! I think I could square up to an M1A Abrams tank now. Seriously, it's a great guard! Highly recommend. It's a big step up from those pokey little $150 jobs for sure. Spend the extra coin and get some real protection!
Reviewed by Keith R (BOWERSVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Oct 26, 2015 8:33 PM
Great product, the installation was incredibly easy. The grill guard I had for my other sprinter came from a different manufacturer and required the removal and modification of the front bumper and was not half the quality of this guard!
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- luverne grille guards & bull bars
- best price edge evolution
- curt trailer hitch receiver - custom fit - class iii - 2""
- westin sportsman grille guard reviews
- kia trailer hitches
- mazda bull bar
- nissan grille guard
- bra for toyota yaris
- 2010 4runner bumper guard
- ford expedition push bar
- floor mats for cars
- running boards