- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ProZ Premium Bull Bars defend your ride with heavy-duty strength and rugged style
- Constructed from solid 3” diameter T304 steel tubing
- Available in your choice of black or polished stainless finishes
- Resists corrosion, rusting and pitting for long-lasting durability
- Removable skid plate adds undercarriage protection
- Hassle-free installation—no cutting or drilling
- Features pre-drilled holes for easy auxiliary light mounting
- Your ProZ Premium Bull Bars carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
Defending your big rig from hazardous road conditions, whether you’re off-roading or carpooling, requires the same amount of strength and dependability. Wrap your front-end with protection that’s built to last with a sturdy set of ProZ Premium Bull Bars. Tough and robust, these top-quality bull bars for trucks add a layer of defense and rugged good looks to your ride.
Constructed from solid, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing, each ProZ Premium Bull Bar is naturally resistant to corrosion, rust and pitting for long-lasting durability. ProZ Premium Bull Bars are designed to withstand the worst thanks to an integrated and removable skid plate that provides additional undercarriage coverage.
Choose a black bull bar to add a stealthy style to your ride or outfit your rig with a polished stainless bull bar for an eye-catching upgrade. Custom-made for your truck or SUV, these ProZ Premium Bull Bars offer hassle-free installation with no cutting or drilling. Your truck bull bars feature pre-drilled holes for easy auxiliary light mounting and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
ProZ Premium Bull Bars Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rob F (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 16, 2017 8:11 PM
If I got the bumper bolts loose for her, I'd bet my 80 year old Mom could have installed this. Very very easy.
Reviewed by Greg B (Beloit, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Oct 03, 2017 7:33 AM
The bull bar arrived in 4 days. The install was fast and easy. I was even able to reuse the stock tow hooks. The bar really uplifts the appearance of the truck and the free LED light even sweetens the deal.
Reviewed by michael h (boulder, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2017 9:01 AM
I am happy with the Pro Z bull bar. It is a little lighter than I would have thought but appears more than adequate. Finish was good and install was as promised.
- proz grille guards & bull bars
- shearling seat belt covers
- sisal car floor mats
- westin tail light covers
- jeep bull bars
- dash mats for dodge trucks
- ford grille guards
- gmc terrain window vent visors
- bull bar for chevy colorado
- chevy truck brush guard
- side steps for trucks
- car air filters
- trailer hitches for cars