- Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bars provide your off-road ride with custom-built style and heavy-duty protection
- Constructed from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing
- Ground, smooth welds provide a clean, finished look
- Includes skid plate for extra protection
- Pre-drilled for mounting off-road lights
- Available in black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- 5-year warranty on Smittybilt Bull Bar with black powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Smittybilt Bull Bar with polished stainless steel finish
Protect your rig’s rugged front-end with a heavy-duty Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar that boasts aggressive style. When you’re on an outdoor adventure, your truck or SUV should be prepared for anything, and Smittybilt Bull Bars are constructed to take on all the rigors of the off-road world.
Constructed from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, the Smittybilt Bull Bar not only guards your vehicle’s face, but also delivers a bolder appearance. These bull bars include a rugged skid plate which blocks road debris from damaging your truck’s undercarriage. Smittybilt Bull Bars are finished with ground, smooth welds, which create a clean look. Better yet, these bull bars are built specifically for your ride, so you can bet on a flawless fit.
If you want to continue off-roading after the sun goes down, these pre-drilled Smittybilt Bull Bars are the perfect place to mount some auxiliary lights. Bars are available in a durable black powder coat or sleek, polished stainless finish. Enjoy a 5-year warranty on the black coat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless.
Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar Customer Reviews
260 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven L. M (Holland, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 28, 2016 10:02 AM
Excellent bumper. Good quality. Excellent price. Well made too last. I recommend this to future buyers.
Reviewed by Richard S (JEROME, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — May 12, 2016 3:27 AM
Solid built and easy to install by one person. Looks great and even has holes predrilled for led lights I added to mine. Very satisfied.
Reviewed by Howard Z (Broadway, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Apr 30, 2016 3:31 PM
This grill saver is well-built. It was easy install on my F-150 with tow hooks. In fact, though the instructions say it requires two people, I was able to install it by myself.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt grille guards & bull bars
- truck bed light bar
- bak rollbak g2
- go industries rancher
- grill guards for ford
- jeep bull bars
- bmw winter floor mats
- brush guards for toyota 4runner
- bull bar for chevy silverado
- seat covers ford f250
- tools boxes for trucks
- bike carrying racks
- pick up truck bed mat