- Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bars provide your off-road ride with custom-built style and heavy-duty protection
- Constructed from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing
- Ground, smooth welds provide a clean, finished look
- Includes skid plate for extra protection
- Pre-drilled for mounting off-road lights
- Available in black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- 5-year warranty on Smittybilt Bull Bar with black powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Smittybilt Bull Bar with polished stainless steel finish
Protect your rig’s rugged front-end with a heavy-duty Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar that boasts aggressive style. When you’re on an outdoor adventure, your truck or SUV should be prepared for anything, and Smittybilt Bull Bars are constructed to take on all the rigors of the off-road world.
Constructed from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, the Smittybilt Bull Bar not only guards your vehicle’s face, but also delivers a bolder appearance. These bull bars include a rugged skid plate which blocks road debris from damaging your truck’s undercarriage. Smittybilt Bull Bars are finished with ground, smooth welds, which create a clean look. Better yet, these bull bars are built specifically for your ride, so you can bet on a flawless fit.
If you want to continue off-roading after the sun goes down, these pre-drilled Smittybilt Bull Bars are the perfect place to mount some auxiliary lights. Bars are available in a durable black powder coat or sleek, polished stainless finish. Enjoy a 5-year warranty on the black coat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless.
Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar Customer Reviews
245 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Burlington, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Suburban — Apr 12, 2015 4:16 AM
If you are mounting on the Tahoe/Suburban model, buckle in. One the passenger side, there is no "inboard" factory hole in the frame to use for the back bolt. So you have to finagle with two box wrenches less than a quarter turn at a time, looking in from the front tow hook opening. Very slow going and frustrating. Looks nice when done, but the design of the mounts keeps it from locking into place, you can move it up/down with your hands.
Reviewed by Edward A (Medford, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Apr 06, 2015 8:12 AM
It was good. Very easy installation and price value was great overall everything was good
Reviewed by jerrold p (WHITEFISH, MT) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Feb 10, 2015 8:17 PM
LOVE This bar.looks great ,easy to install and the price made it worth every penny.
Reviewed by Drew D (BETHLEHEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2015 4:55 AM
I have a a black truck so I like the over all appearance of the Grille Saver which matches mt trucks color, as well as the practical use. Its not to big and bulky.
Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt grille guards & bull bars
- t & h eurotech bar
- 1996 chevy silverado knockdown grille guard brush guards
- tuff bar bull bar
- mazda bullbar
- nissan grille guard
- toyota bull guards
- audi floor mats a6
- brush guard for dodge ram 1500
- bull bars for dodge ram
- car covers free shipping
- floor mats custom fit
- truck box tonneau covers