- Defend your ride against road debris with a stylish Steelcraft 3.5” Oval Bull Bar
- Custom-built for most full-sized trucks and select full-size SUVs
- Delivers an aggressive, large diameter stance with a sleek overall appearance
- Smooth, mandrel-bent 304 polished stainless steel delivers years of corrosion-free protection
- Durable T304 stainless steel skid plate is polished to an eye-catching mirror finish
- Built in light mounts can support LED light bars from 8” to 20” (brackets sold seperately)
- Perfect for mounting traditional off-road auxiliary lights that measure up to 6”
- All necessary installation hardware and brackets are included—requires removal of factory tow hooks (cannot be reinstalled)
- Your Steelcraft 3.5” Oval Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Add a rugged line of defense against road hazards with a Steelcraft 3.5 Inch Oval Bull Bar. Crafted with an aggressive profile that blends well with beefy nerf bars on full-sized pickups, yet smooth enough to look picture-perfect on an SUV, this custom-crafted grille guard definitely raises the bar.
Steelcraft 3.5" Bull Bars are built tough from mandrel-bent 304 polished stainless steel and are polished to an eye-catching shine for years of pristine protection. The ideal location to mount your auxiliary lights, Steelcraft 3.5 inch bull bars come with light mounts that support LED light bars from 8” to 20” and can accommodate any off-road light up to 6”.
Steelcraft giant bull bars include all the necessary hardware and brackets for installation and may require the removal of your factory tow hooks (which cannot be reinstalled). Your Steelcraft 3.5” Oval Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Steelcraft 3.5 Inch Oval Bull Bar Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis B (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 27, 2016 7:36 AM
Installation was easy. I didn't notice the bar was oval in the description. I was expecting round tubing. I like the oval better. Looks great on my 16 ram 1500. Michael L was great service rep. Will buy here again.
Reviewed by Dana B (Stockport, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2015 8:17 PM
Easy bolt up,all parts in box,good instructions.Only complaint is I wish the mount brackets were either stainless or chrome.Painted parts rust to quickly.I would be willing to pay more for them.Great product though.
Reviewed by Ronnie B (LILLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Aug 24, 2015 1:53 PM
The chrome was so bright that it made me "chromasatisfied". It mounted so easily in about 30 minutes. That was the final piece that I needed for my Ram 2500 chrome out job. All chrome was bought through autoanything, great customer service and shipping.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- motorcycle blaster
- bull bar license plate relocator
- k&n 69 series typhoon air intake
- kia car seat covers
- brush guards for ford trucks
- jeep bull bars
- toyota fj cruiser bull bar
- brush guard trailblazer
- 2003 toyota 4runner floor mats
- air filter for car cost
- best car cover for classic cars
- car mats for cars