- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft Bull Bars provide your truck or SUV with rugged good looks
- Available in high quality 3" round or 3.5" oval diameter T304 steel tubing provides heavy-duty protection
- Features an integrated, removable skid plate for added coverage and style
- Bolt-on, hassle-free installation for most vehicles
- Features pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Available in two finishes — black eCoat or polished stainless steel
- Black coat bull bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Bull Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Your rugged ride is guaranteed to be tougher and stronger than the “Man of Steel” himself with the addition of a Steelcraft Bull Bar.
Fashioned from your choice high-quality, 3” round or 3.5" oval diameter T304 steel tubing, these Steelcraft Bull Bars deliver the best front-end protection for your tough truck or SUV. The durable, one-piece steel construction ensures an extra-strong line of defense against anything you encounter on the open road. An integrated and removable skid plate comes with each bull bar for added style and protection, so you don’t have to stress every time you hit a bump or hop a curb.
Keep off-roading bashes and urban fender benders at bay with this durable accessory, which easily bolts onto most vehicles. Steelcraft Bull Bar installation is a cinch because no drilling or cutting is required for most vehicles, and each bar comes with pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights.
Choose from a dark black eCoat or polished stainless finish and experience a bolder-looking, more protected ride. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on black eCoat models and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless models.
Steelcraft Bull Bars Customer Reviews
644 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derrick S (BUSH, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 10:53 AM
Overall I like them. Am kinda disappointed in the quality of the hardware. Washers and bolts are very low quality. As I installed washers and bolts bent and had the be replaced with higher quality.
Reviewed by rob K (Bethlehem, NH) — Jul 10, 2017 9:14 PM
Got the Steelcraft bull bar for my 2013 Ford F-150 STX and it looks like an OEM item. The truck is black and the matching black bar is just rugged enough but not apocalyptic! Fairly quick delivery and well packaged. Installed using a lift which made the effort more doable. Have a buddy help with the leveling of the bar -- hard to keep it straight while tightenIng the bolts.
Reviewed by Karl K (Manistique, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 16, 2017 5:12 AM
this is BEST quality Bull Bar I have purchased, (3 other brands over last 4 years)the quality of finish is best I have seen, definatly will purchase this brand again.
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- daystar leveling kit reviews
- rancher grill guard
- xd series 775 rockstar matte black wheels
- chrysler cabin air filters
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- toyota bull guards
- toyota highlander car mats
- westin bull bar f150
- jeep commander brush guard
- cargo liners suv
- chip programmer
- roof racks for suvs