- Steelcraft Bull Bars provide your truck or SUV with rugged good looks
- High-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing provides heavy-duty protection
- Features an integrated, removable skid plate for added coverage and style
- Bolt-on, hassle-free installation for most vehicles
- Features pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Available in two finishes — black eCoat or polished stainless
- Black coat bull bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Bull Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Your rugged ride is guaranteed to be tougher and stronger than the “Man of Steel” himself with the addition of a Steelcraft Bull Bar.
Fashioned from high-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing, these Steelcraft Bull Bars deliver the best front-end protection for your tough truck or SUV. The durable, one-piece steel construction ensures an extra-strong line of defense against anything you encounter on the open road. An integrated and removable skid plate comes with each bull bar for added style and protection, so you don’t have to stress every time you hit a bump or hop a curb.
Keep off-roading bashes and urban fender benders at bay with this durable accessory, which easily bolts onto most vehicles. Steelcraft Bull Bar installation is a cinch because no drilling or cutting is required for most vehicles, and each bar comes with pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights.
Choose from a dark black eCoat or polished stainless finish and experience a bolder-looking, more protected ride. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on black eCoat models and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless models.
Steelcraft Bull Bars Customer Reviews
628 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chito b (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Highlander — Jan 16, 2017 11:39 AM
thank you for the steelcraft bull bars ,my highlander looks pretty nice
Reviewed by Morris E (Mechanicsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jan 12, 2017 3:24 PM
Great bars at a great price. I bought and installed for less than $300!
Reviewed by William M (Newtown, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Hyundai Sonata — Jan 12, 2017 7:20 AM
Installed this Steelcraft Bullbar on my 2015 Toyota Tacoma and it looks great. Easy to mount, looks very strong and sturdy. Really completes the look on my black Tacoma
Reviewed by Edgar B (Zuni, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 29, 2016 2:34 PM
easy to install all though you need to remove grill and instructions did not tell you that. looks good mounting not very heavy duty don't know how well it will protect front end but looks good on truck
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- daystar leveling kit reviews
- rancher grill guard
- xd series 775 rockstar matte black wheels
- chrysler cabin air filters
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- toyota bull guards
- toyota highlander car mats
- westin bull bar f150
- jeep commander brush guard
- cargo liners suv
- chip programmer
- roof racks for suvs