- Steelcraft Bull Bars provide your truck or SUV with rugged good looks
- High-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing provides heavy-duty protection
- Features an integrated, removable skid plate for added coverage and style
- Bolt-on, hassle-free installation for most vehicles
- Features pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Available in two finishes — black eCoat or polished stainless
- Black coat bull bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Bull Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Your rugged ride is guaranteed to be tougher and stronger than the “Man of Steel” himself with the addition of a Steelcraft Bull Bar.
Fashioned from high-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing, these Steelcraft Bull Bars deliver the best front-end protection for your tough truck or SUV. The durable, one-piece steel construction ensures an extra-strong line of defense against anything you encounter on the open road. An integrated and removable skid plate comes with each bull bar for added style and protection, so you don’t have to stress every time you hit a bump or hop a curb.
Keep off-roading bashes and urban fender benders at bay with this durable accessory, which easily bolts onto most vehicles. Steelcraft Bull Bar installation is a cinch because no drilling or cutting is required for most vehicles, and each bar comes with pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights.
Choose from a dark black eCoat or polished stainless finish and experience a bolder-looking, more protected ride. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on black eCoat models and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless models.
Steelcraft Bull Bars Customer Reviews
549 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bonalyn B (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 8:40 AM
I really enjoy my Bull Bar. It looks great. I just wish there was a way I could have kept the factory skid plate on the truck too. Other than that, it is fantastic...!!!
Reviewed by Kyle M (Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Friday at 11:04 AM
Bull bar looks great just wish it mounted underneath instead of in the middle. Install easy one you figure out which mounting bracket is for the correct side.
Reviewed by Nick M (SEABROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 12, 2015 5:13 AM
One of the easiest after market mods to install. Took about an hour from start to finish. The longest part was loosening the bolts connecting the frame of the bumper.
- Get a Free Tubular Maintenance Kit With Purchase - A $29.00 Value!
- Get a Free License Plate Relocation Kit With Purchase - A $29.99 Value!
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.