- Steelcraft Bull Bars provide your truck or SUV with rugged good looks
- High-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing provides heavy-duty protection
- Features an integrated, removable skid plate for added coverage and style
- Bolt-on, hassle-free installation for most vehicles
- Features pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Available in two finishes — black eCoat or polished stainless
- Black coat bull bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Bull Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Your rugged ride is guaranteed to be tougher and stronger than the “Man of Steel” himself with the addition of a Steelcraft Bull Bar.
Fashioned from high-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing, these Steelcraft Bull Bars deliver the best front-end protection for your tough truck or SUV. The durable, one-piece steel construction ensures an extra-strong line of defense against anything you encounter on the open road. An integrated and removable skid plate comes with each bull bar for added style and protection, so you don’t have to stress every time you hit a bump or hop a curb.
Keep off-roading bashes and urban fender benders at bay with this durable accessory, which easily bolts onto most vehicles. Steelcraft Bull Bar installation is a cinch because no drilling or cutting is required for most vehicles, and each bar comes with pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights.
Choose from a dark black eCoat or polished stainless finish and experience a bolder-looking, more protected ride. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on black eCoat models and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless models.
Steelcraft Bull Bars Customer Reviews
635 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve c (chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Suzuki Equator — Wednesday at 8:59 PM
Great for the money little price when it could avoid bumper damage.Easy to in stall had to remove bottom lip of bumper but looks Great. Thanks
Reviewed by Michael B (SUFFOLK, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Apr 19, 2017 6:21 PM
Received my Steelcraft Bull Bar for my 2016 Nissan Frontier KC SV. After reading previous reviews I had already prepped the front air dam (cut out driver's side tow hook cover section.) Installation was a breeze EXCEPT THAT THE BRACKETS WERE MISLABELED (D & P NEEDED TO BE REVERSED) I completed the install in about 25 minutes in a hotel parking lot. Simple, great looking, and well built. I would definitely recommend Steelcraft.
Reviewed by Craig H (Jersey Shore, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Apr 17, 2017 5:49 PM
my ram doesn't have the tow hooks. the bull bar fit perfect & looks great. you don't need to cut or remove the valance piece under the bumper. as always autoanything gives you great deals.
Reviewed by shawn m (HAVERHILL, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2017 4:00 AM
easy to install less than an hour the look is awesome next I'll be mounting a light bar for those dark back roads
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- daystar leveling kit reviews
- rancher grill guard
- xd series 775 rockstar matte black wheels
- chrysler cabin air filters
- 1994 land rover range rover brush guard
- toyota bull guards
- toyota highlander car mats
- westin bull bar f150
- jeep commander brush guard
- cargo liners suv
- chip programmer
- roof racks for suvs