- Steelcraft Bull Bars provide your truck or SUV with rugged good looks
- High-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing provides heavy-duty protection
- Features an integrated, removable skid plate for added coverage and style
- Bolt-on, hassle-free installation for most vehicles
- Features pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Available in two finishes — black eCoat or polished stainless
- Black coat bull bars are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Bull Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Your rugged ride is guaranteed to be tougher and stronger than the “Man of Steel” himself with the addition of a Steelcraft Bull Bar.
Fashioned from high-quality, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing, these Steelcraft Bull Bars deliver the best front-end protection for your tough truck or SUV. The durable, one-piece steel construction ensures an extra-strong line of defense against anything you encounter on the open road. An integrated and removable skid plate comes with each bull bar for added style and protection, so you don’t have to stress every time you hit a bump or hop a curb.
Keep off-roading bashes and urban fender benders at bay with this durable accessory, which easily bolts onto most vehicles. Steelcraft Bull Bar installation is a cinch because no drilling or cutting is required for most vehicles, and each bar comes with pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights.
Choose from a dark black eCoat or polished stainless finish and experience a bolder-looking, more protected ride. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on black eCoat models and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless models.
Steelcraft Bull Bars Customer Reviews
511 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim R (RADNOR, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 24, 2015 5:39 AM
The tow hooks on my 2015 Sierra was a major job to get out. I had to take braces out and almost the bumber to get two bolts out, no fault to Steelcraft. But, I made the mistake of leaving the packing foam on the bar until I had it installed to keep from scratching. When I did remove it, there was not only numerous fine scratches in several places, but there was a pitted spot on front of top bar that was big enough for anyone at Steelcraft to see. Otherwise it looks great on my Sierra.
Reviewed by Christopher H (ACTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jun 14, 2015 4:39 AM
Quality of bull bar is very high. Installation is challenging because of the need to disassemble portions of front end to access bolts to tighten up the mounting brackets. The Ford front end is a crumple zone so the steel that you are connected to with the bull bar is not very strong so the bar is mostly cosmetic. If you want something for real protection you will have to buy a different product that would mount to the frame (and lower your ground clearance).
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- go industries knockdown grille
- tuff-bar bull bar
- smittybilt bullbar
- toyota brush guard
- toyota bull bar
- bull bars for dodge trucks
- honda insight seat covers
- nissan frontier grill
- westin bull bar f150
- pickup truck bed rail caps
- rubber truck bed mat
- garage tire stops