- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steelcraft Grille Guards guarantee quality front-end protection and rugged good looks
- Strong, one-piece construction from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights on most vehicles
- Integrated removable brush guards protect your headlights
- Grille guard front bars sport a black finish
- Brush guards available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle
- Easy installation — no drilling required
- Steelcraft Grille Guard is protected by a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
With a strong Steelcraft Grille Guard, unrivaled protection starts at the middle of your grille and extends all the way out to your headlights. These heavy-duty grill guards include rugged Steelcraft brush guards for full-blown protection and a tougher look.
This durable Steelcraft Grille Guard is constructed from high-quality T304 stainless steel for maximum strength. The guard’s one-piece construction and integrated, removable brush guards shield your front-end from all possible damage wherever you drive. Boost your ride’s functionality further by mounting auxiliary lights on these pre-drilled grille guards — with this simple mod, you can easily continue your work or off-roading adventures at night.
Steelcraft Grille Guards are available in black eCoat or polished stainless finishes, depending on your vehicle. Installation is hassle free, as no drilling is required. Enjoy a 3-year warranty on the black eCoat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless finish.
Steelcraft Grille Guards Customer Reviews
282 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve Y (DOUGLASVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 08, 2017 1:48 PM
Part arrived in about 10 days. Took myself and one buddy about 2 hours to install on a 2016 Tacoma. Nothing to it. Had to remove and cut 2 holes in the damper for the lower braces. It was a little tight installing the upper braces in front of the grill. We both have big fat hands and we pulled it off! Looks good. I'll tell u what else looks good on these trucks is the letter inserts that go on the tail gate where the Tacoma stamp is! Steve in Ga
Reviewed by Mona M (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 05, 2017 10:11 AM
Love the look of this grille. Heavy duty. It's definitely not moving now that it's installed. Installation was a bit challenging, primarily due to having to grind down about 1/4" on the upper brackets in order to get them to fit behind the top of the front fender. Once we realized that, we got it installed easily. Does take 2 people, primarily to hold the grille in place when placing bolts.
- steelcraft grille guards & bull bars
- xd series 811 rs2 matte black wheels
- extang solid fold tonneau cover reviews
- gabriel ultra
- chevy bull bar
- dodge cabin air filters
- dodge grill guards
- brush guards for dodge ram 1500
- bull bar ford f150
- passat seat covers
- pickup truck side tool boxes
- custom fit floor liners
- steps for truck