- Shield your vulnerable front end from harm with the Tuff-Bar Grille Guard
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your vehicle—no-drill install
- Built tough with 1.5” steel crossbars welded to 7-gauge steel uprights with rubber bumpers
- An extra 1.25” steel top crossbar delivers added hood protection
- Wrap-around brush guards safeguard your headlights
- Integrated mounting points for auxiliary lights
- Available in stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty) or black powder-coated mild steel (3-year warranty)
They don't call them the mean streets for nothing. The concrete jungle is packed with hazards just waiting to mangle and mar your rig. While you can't predict when a fender-bender may strike, you can protect your vehicle from the repair bill with the Tuff-Bar Grille Guard. Like a shark cage for your front end, it fends off assaults from absent-minded motorists and delivers a killer look.
Only the toughest materials go into your Tuff Bar Grille Guard. The primary crossbars are wrought from 1.5" steel tubing and welded to 7-gauge steel uprights that are coated with a protective rubber bumper. For added hood protection, an extra 1.25" bar spans the length of the top crossbar, and the wrap-around brush guards shield your headlights from whacks, bashes and bumps.
Never one-size-fits-all, the Tuff-Bar Grille Guard is custom designed for your vehicle. Not only does it boast a no-drill installation, but its sleek style also flows perfectly with your truck or SUV's lines. And, your Tuff Grille Guard comes in either stainless steel with a polished finish and a lifetime warranty, or mild steel with a black powder coating and a 3-year warranty.
Tuff-Bar Grille Guard Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kristen B (GREEN SPRINGS, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 16, 2015 7:13 PM
I bought this bar for my husband. He loved and it looks great on his truck. It was very simple to mount with the instructions that were very simple to understand. The only complaint he had was that only about a week later he found some rust spots on it.
Reviewed by Brek J (IONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 04, 2015 1:58 PM
I can tell you that everything they say about this product is true!! No Drilling as the frame already had the the holes! Took a whole 1 hour to install once you read thru the instructions! Make sure you read the instructions!! Love this and it makes the Jeep that much more BAD!!
Reviewed by Vern C (UNION GROVE, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Expedition — Apr 13, 2014 8:59 AM
Everything was top of the line from an good old American company. Installation was simple and it looks great and most of all it's TUFF !
- Save 15% Use Promo Code TUFFBAR15
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?