- Upgrade your front-end defense with a Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard
- Provides wrap-around coverage for your grille and your headlights
- Constructed from 2" steel tubing with pre-drilled light mounts (lights sold separately)
- Rubber padded uprights protect your paint job from dents or scratches
- Available in powder-coated black or polished stainless steel finish (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, bolt-on installation for most applications with included mounting kit
- Your Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard carries a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Shoot down flying road debris—without a second thought—when your ride’s strapped with a Tuff Bar HD Grille Guard. Boasting wrap-around coverage for both your grille and your headlights, these rugged defenders deliver total front-end protection.
Tuff Bar Heavy Duty Grille Guards are built extra-tough from 2" steel tubing with rubber padded uprights designed to keep your paint job scratch-free. The ideal off-road accessory, these durable upgrades come equipped with pre-drilled light mounts (lights sold separately) to make adding your auxiliaries that much easier.
Available in your choice of powder-coated black or polished stainless steel finish (depending on vehicle),Tuff Bar HD Bumpers easily bolt-on to most applications with included vehicle specific mounting kit. Your Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard carries a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chuck C (Copperas Cove, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 26, 2015 3:15 PM
Autoanything did a great job again.......Tuff-bar, not so much. Autoanything told me to completely unwrap it and check it....I did not, my fault. It was packed well but there was two spots the packaging was damaged. I unwrapped it there and everything was fine, a minor scratch I could live with. What ended up not being cool was when the whole guard was unwrapped the top bar was dented on one side and the powder coat cracked. also a large scratch on one of the push bars. Not good Tuff-Bar!!!
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?