- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add solid style and protection with a Westin Contour 3.5” Bull Bar
- Contoured 3.5” diameter tubing hugs your vehicle's front-end for an aggressive profile
- Multi-faceted molded bushings hide body welds for a bold, finished look
- Center bar has four mounting points for off-road lights and can accomodate a 30” LED light bar (lights and light brackets sold separately)
- Choose from 3 colors: textured black, semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel or polished stainless steel
- Includes mounting kit for bolt-on installation—no drilling required
- License Plate Relocation Kit is required in most states (sold separately)
- Your Westin Contour Safari Bull Bar comes with a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add a rugged line of defense to your rig’s front-end with a stylish Westin Contour 3.5” Bull Bar. Designed with an aggressive profile that flows perfectly with the contours of your truck bumper, these solid push bars are constructed from beefy 3.5”diameter tubing for added style and strength.
With top-quality finishes, like multi-faceted molded bushings that hide unsightly body welds, the Westin 3.5 Contour bull bumper guard delivers the bold, finished look every truck enthusiast is after. The Westin 3.5” Contour Bull Bar features four light mounting points along the center bar that allow for easy installation of up to four single post lights or a 30” LED light bar (brackets sold separately).
Available in three distinct finishes, choose your Westin Contour 3.5 inch Bull Bar with a textured black or semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel finish or polished stainless steel. Your Westin Contour Safari Bull Bar comes with a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Westin Contour 3.5" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan O (Aberdeen, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2017 2:43 AM
Really like the wide look of this bull bar on my Ram 1500. Quality of this bar is top notch. Instructions were all straight forward. Was able to install on my Sport model plastic bumper with little issue. For those with plastic bumpers triming of the lower valance support brackets is needed. Took a bit of trial and error but it fits up great. Brackets are very sturdy makes for a nice rigid bar.
Reviewed by Michael B (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Aug 16, 2017 7:23 AM
This is a great looking bar. Would have been 5 stars except installation is not clear. The instructions are hard to follow and not very detailed. Disappointed that I can not figure out how to install upper mounting brackets. Other than that a great product for a great price.
Reviewed by shaiful n (Glen Allen, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 12:36 AM
The bar looks great on my truck. Installation went well. Hint:wear rubber gloves. Makes clean up quick. I did have one problem. Both the top bracket holes for the bull bar side was too small so I had to drill em out. Would be all 5 stars if not for that.
Reviewed by Christopher D (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 08, 2017 8:20 PM
Installed quick, worst part was getting the tow hooks off my truck. The bar looks awesome and aggressive, arrived in perfect condition.