- Add solid style and protection with a Westin Contour 3.5” Bull Bar
- Contoured 3.5” diameter tubing hugs your vehicle's front-end for an aggressive profile
- Multi-faceted molded bushings hide body welds for a bold, finished look
- Center bar has four mounting points for lights or a 30” LED light bar (brackets sold separately)
- Choose from 3 colors: textured black, semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel or polished stainless steel
- Includes mounting kit for bolt-on installation—no drilling required
- License Plate Relocation Kit is required in most states (sold separately)
- Your Westin Contour Safari Bull Bar comes with a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add a rugged line of defense to your rig’s front-end with a stylish Westin Contour 3.5” Bull Bar. Designed with an aggressive profile that flows perfectly with the contours of your truck bumper, these solid bull bars are constructed from beefy 3.5”diameter tubing for added style and strength.
With top-quality finishes, like multi-faceted molded bushings that hide unsightly body welds, the Westin 3.5 Contour Bull Bar delivers the bold, finished look every truck enthusiast is after. The Westin 3.5” Contour Bull Bar features four light mounting points along the center bar that allow for easy installation of up to four single post lights or a 30” LED light bar (brackets sold separately).
Available in three distinct finishes, choose your Westin Contour 3.5 inch Bull Bar with a textured black or semi-gloss black powder coated mild steel finish or polished stainless steel. Your Westin Contour Safari Bull Bar comes with a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Westin Contour 3.5" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Susan R (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2017 5:59 PM
Ordered this for a birthday gift and it shipped very quickly. Packaged well and easy to install! Got the powdered black for a more flat black option.
Reviewed by Jesse L (DAYVILLE, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 01, 2016 3:23 AM
Product came in fast. Looks great on truck. Only issue was there was a 2" small dent on it that's noticeable but overall product it great for the money.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin grille guards & bull bars
- chev truck brushguards free shipping
- lincoln front plates
- powercore filter vs regular
- jeep bull bars
- jeep cargo liner
- toyota grill guards
- 2011 hyundai sonata trunk mat
- 2011 wrangler bull bar
- cadillac escalade grille guard
- cargo boxes for suv
- tonneaus covers
- truck step up bars