- Save 15% Use Promo Code EBB15
- Get a FREE Pair of Westin LED Spot Beam Lights With Purchase - $90.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a tough look to your rig with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar
- Custom front-end bar is designed specifically for your truck or SUV
- Crafted from 3” diameter polished stainless steel tubing and available in a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Unique brushed skid plate design features a laser-cut Westin block logo
- No-drill mounting to your vehicle’s existing mounting points
- Mounting kit is included
- Cross tube is fully welded for enhanced ruggedness
- Top bar has two (2) mounting points for lights
- License plate relocation bracket available (sold separately)
- Your Westin E-Series Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your truck’s front-end protection to the next level with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar. A stylish way to safeguard your rig from damaging road debris, this custom-fit bumper bar is engineered specifically for your truck or SUV and crafted from durable 3” polished stainless steel tubing.
Each Westin E-Series Bull Bumper is further customized with a unique skid plate design featuring a laser-cut Westin block logo. Hit the road in a matter of minutes thanks to the included mounting kit and no-drill installation to your vehicle’s exiting mounting points. Your Westin E-Series Bumper Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Westin E-Series Bull Bar Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sal N (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Wednesday at 8:40 PM
Although not meant for heavy duty protection such as a grill guard, this accessory looks awesome and serves its purpose
Reviewed by Gregory S (Montgomery, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2017 6:05 AM
Instructions were vague, pictures were poor, took long to figure out how to do it than it did to do it.
Reviewed by Andrew H (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2017 7:39 AM
The bar is great looking and solid , but the Westin shield is thin and bends easy. On my 2016 f-150 it gives it a heavy truck look I like. one of the other good things is the shield can be removed.