- Fortify your rig’s front-end with a durable Westin HDX Grille Guard
- Features a 2” tubular design and a Full Punch Plate Center Grille for ultimate security
- 1-piece welded uprights, heavy-duty rubber pads and full wrap-around headlight guards provide additional protection
- Westin Guards are custom-designed for your vehicle
- Choose from polished stainless steel or black powder-coat finishes
- Easy, bolt-on installation (drilling may be required for some vehicles)
- Your Westin HDX Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty (black powder coat) or a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless steel)
Defend your front-end with a durable Westin HDX Grille Guard and take on any road block with rugged style. Custom-designed for your specific vehicle, these Westin HDC heavy-duty grille guards pack a powerful punch, boasting features like a durable 2” tubular design and a Full Punch Plate Center Grille.
Westin stainless steel grille guards provide full-blown protection for your rig. One-piece welded uprights and heavy-duty rubber pads protect your grille from scrapes and bumps. The full wrap-around headlight guards ensure that your vehicle stays protected no matter where you drive. Westin Grille Guards not only deliver tough protection and rugged good looks, but installation is hassle-free. These grille guards simply bolt directly on to your front-end (drilling may be required for some vehicles). Choose from a sleek, polished stainless steel finish or a rugged, black powder-coat mild steel finish to match your truck’s style.
Westin HDX Grille Guards provide the ultimate solution if you’re looking to boost your truck’s protection without sacrificing its rugged appearance. Plus, your Westin HDX Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder-coat finish and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless steel finish.
Westin HDX Grille Guard Customer Reviews
131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dawson G (MONTGOMERY, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2015 7:33 AM
Very sturdy, solid, and strong. Only complaint is tht instructions are near garbage and pictures are very outdated black and white, bad quality completely. Figuring out how to mount it was confusing at first, since nowhere in the Manuel did it say they sent the brackets for all three, 1500 2500 and 3500 model trucks so I wasn't sure which brackets to use or where they went. Other then terrible directions, it is a very good piece for the price
Reviewed by larry m (THOMPSON FALLS, MT) — Jun 05, 2015 9:42 PM
the instructions were very confusing. I order a grill specifically for my ram 1500. I get all these other brackets I don't need. the brackets are only marked for passenger or drivers side. You end up with all this extra brackets and bolts that you don't need. That is a lot of money wasted for something I can't use. The grill is fine but disappointed over all.
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?