- Fortify your rig’s front-end with a durable Westin HDX Grille Guard
- Features a 2” tubular design and a Full Punch Plate Center Grille for ultimate security
- 1-piece welded uprights, heavy-duty rubber pads and full wrap-around headlight guards provide additional protection
- Westin Guards are custom-designed for your vehicle
- Choose from polished stainless steel or black powder-coat finishes
- Easy, bolt-on installation (drilling may be required for some vehicles)
- Your Westin HDX Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty (black powder coat) or a Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless steel)
Defend your front-end with a durable Westin HDX Grille Guard and take on any road block with rugged style. Custom-designed for your specific vehicle, these Westin HDC heavy-duty grille guards pack a powerful punch, boasting features like a durable 2” tubular design and a Full Punch Plate Center Grille.
Westin stainless steel grille guards provide full-blown protection for your rig. One-piece welded uprights and heavy-duty rubber pads protect your grille from scrapes and bumps. The full wrap-around headlight guards ensure that your vehicle stays protected no matter where you drive. Westin Grille Guards not only deliver tough protection and rugged good looks, but installation is hassle-free. These grille guards simply bolt directly on to your front-end (drilling may be required for some vehicles). Choose from a sleek, polished stainless steel finish or a rugged, black powder-coat mild steel finish to match your truck’s style.
Westin HDX Grille Guards provide the ultimate solution if you’re looking to boost your truck’s protection without sacrificing its rugged appearance. Plus, your Westin HDX Grille Guard is backed by a 3-year warranty on the black powder-coat finish and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless steel finish.
Westin HDX Grille Guard Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael J (Marshall, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 12, 2014 6:52 AM
the guard itself is very solid and well built. It looks great on my truck. The installation was not difficult. It took longer to remove the air dam from the vehicle than it did to do the actual installation of the grill guard. The photos in the installation manual would be more helpful if they were a little clearer. Overall ,I am very satisfied with my purchase and I think it is well worth the investment.
Reviewed by Benjamin W (Dublin, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 04, 2014 10:39 PM
The front assembly comes completely welded and as one piece, very high quality. The instructions a very poor quality, however. I had to get a local shop to install it. Once on though, it feels like part of the frame, very rigid. Looks really good on my 2014 Sierra.
Reviewed by Steven R (LUBBOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 02, 2014 8:35 PM
Heavy duty, solid, good protection. I checked on several for my f150 and ended up choosing this one. It was what I expected and then some. Installed it with help of one other person fairly easily. Adding a 31" led light bar to finish it off. Looks asome, lots of compliments. My brother saw it and ordered one for his ford.
Westin HDX Grille Guard
- Rebates & Incentives: $99.99 Details
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin grill guard
- big tex brush guards
- cavalier 2000 tailights
- license plate relocation kit westin
- hummer bull guard
- custom toyota grille guards
- westin bull bar ford
- biggest lights to fit a aries grill guard nissan titan
- brush guards for chevy silverado
- westin bull bar f150
- soft luggage rack
- truck bed camping tent
- floor mat liners