- The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Choose from black powder-coated, chrome or stainless steel options
- For extra protection, the Westin 1-Piece Grille Guard (most models) has a welded hood guard made of 1¼" steel tubing
- Auxiliary light mount is included with the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard
- Installing the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is easy—no drilling required!
- Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty
Get full front-end protection from a rugged, custom-made guard. The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard shields your vulnerable grille with ½" stainless steel, polished or black powder-coated tubing for a rust-free finish. Further extending the durable protection are 7-gauge uprights with thick rubber extrusions. For quick access to your headlamps, the light guards on the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard are removable.
Westin manufactures the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard with superior strength and excellent fit in mind. With mounting brackets that fit existing factory holes in your ride, the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard installs easily for low-vibration use-no drilling required!
Included with the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is an auxiliary light mount and a welded 1¼" steel tubing hood guard. Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Westin driving lights pictured are not part of the Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard
Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard Customer Reviews
122 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas R (Hopkinsville, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 28, 2015 7:19 PM
If you buy a truck this is the first accessory you need to get for it. It looks good, goes on easy, and protects the front of your truck from any damage.
Reviewed by Kurt G (Wolcott, CT) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jun 11, 2015 4:48 AM
The grille guard was very well packed and arrived in perfect shape. The installation was very easy but it does help to have a extra set of hands with the install. Overall very pleased with the quality and finish of the guard I've already had several compliments on it.
Reviewed by RICHARD D (SOUTH SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 07, 2015 7:35 PM
This looks really great on my jeep. The limited wasn't listed as being compatible with this grill guard and mine didn't have tow hooks so some drilling and back plate fabricating was involved, but overall wasn't bad, took about 3 hours and i am extremely satisfied.
Reviewed by Richard M (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2015 4:45 PM
I love this grill guard. It was delivered earlier than promised. It was packaged well and arrived with no dents or scrapes. I installed it in about an hour and a half. The frame brackets were labeled for the wrong sides but that was easily figured out. It took longer to remove the tow hooks than to install the guard. Very sturdy and looks good.
- Ships Between 7/10 - 7/14
- What Do You Drive?