- The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Choose from black powder-coated, chrome or stainless steel options
- For extra protection, the Westin 1-Piece Grille Guard (most models) has a welded hood guard made of 1¼" steel tubing
- Auxiliary light mount is included with the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard
- Installing the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is easy—no drilling required!
- Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty
Get full front-end protection from a rugged, custom-made guard. The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard shields your vulnerable grille with ½" stainless steel, polished or black powder-coated tubing for a rust-free finish. Further extending the durable protection are 7-gauge uprights with thick rubber extrusions. For quick access to your headlamps, the light guards on the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard are removable.
Westin manufactures the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard with superior strength and excellent fit in mind. With mounting brackets that fit existing factory holes in your ride, the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard installs easily for low-vibration use-no drilling required!
Included with the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is an auxiliary light mount and a welded 1¼" steel tubing hood guard. Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Westin driving lights pictured are not part of the Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard
Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clyde J (West Grove, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 18, 2014 10:04 AM
This is a well made, good looking, easy to install (with 2 people) Grill Guard. It was well packaged and delivered by UPS Freight. The only Negative thing that I can say is that it vibrates laterally back and forth as you go down the road. This does not seem to be a problem, but it is somewhat distracting. I thought at first that I had left some of the hardware loose, but everything is tight. However I recommend it and would buy it again.
Reviewed by David H (Rochester, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 27, 2014 8:38 AM
Very nice. Brackets are thick (top ones are 3/16", bottom are 1/4"). Good finish, fits the truck very well. Install instructions were ok, they missed listing some necessary tools (17mm and 19mm sockets) and a diagram has the upper brackets oriented backwards (use the photos as reference, not the diagram, for upper brackets). Overall I am very happy with it. It does NOT move at all when driving, it is SOLID. I torqued all bolts per directions.
Reviewed by allen h (washington, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon XL — Oct 22, 2014 1:34 PM
Great except had a small scratch on arrival which I found after unpacking
Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code WESTIN15
- Rebates & Incentives: $99.99 Details
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?