- The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Choose from black powder-coated, chrome or stainless steel options
- For extra protection, the Westin 1-Piece Grille Guard (most models) has a welded hood guard made of 1¼" steel tubing
- Auxiliary light mount is included with the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard
- Installing the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is easy—no drilling required!
- Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty
Get full front-end protection from a rugged, custom-made guard. The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard shields your vulnerable grille with ½" stainless steel, polished or black powder-coated tubing for a rust-free finish. Further extending the durable protection are 7-gauge uprights with thick rubber extrusions. For quick access to your headlamps, the light guards on the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard are removable.
Westin manufactures the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard with superior strength and excellent fit in mind. With mounting brackets that fit existing factory holes in your ride, the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard installs easily for low-vibration use-no drilling required!
Included with the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is an auxiliary light mount and a welded 1¼" steel tubing hood guard. Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Westin driving lights pictured are not part of the Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard
Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard M (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2015 4:45 PM
I love this grill guard. It was delivered earlier than promised. It was packaged well and arrived with no dents or scrapes. I installed it in about an hour and a half. The frame brackets were labeled for the wrong sides but that was easily figured out. It took longer to remove the tow hooks than to install the guard. Very sturdy and looks good.
Reviewed by Hunter R (Sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 17, 2015 9:47 PM
Awesome product and looks great. Instalation was easy, but the instructions where a bit hard to follow.
Reviewed by Harold Robertson R (Melbourne, AR) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Feb 26, 2015 8:11 AM
My Brother-in-law and I spent an extreme amount of time trying to install the Grill Guard before we finally came to the conclusion that we absolutely, positivily, could not install it without drilling some holes. We scraped knuckles, bumped our heads, said a few bad words, but the finished product is a head turner. I would say at least half of the trucks here have Guards. Mine looks number one. It's a keeper, that's for sure.
Westin Sportsman 1 Piece Grille Guard
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?