- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
620 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by albert k (PORT CHARLOTTE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jul 14, 2016 12:21 AM
I installed the Westin Bull Bar on my 2016 Nissan Crew Cab with relative ease. Outside od some minor trimming of the lower splash guard where the bar bolts to the two frame brackets it was a very simple install.You need two people to finalize the job.Total time was about 45 minutes. It was worth every minute as I have had numerous complements, PS; Install the optional license frame before bolting up the Bull Bar. Airforceal Port Charlotte, Florida
Reviewed by Hiram P (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Liberty — Jun 27, 2016 7:26 AM
Not the strongest bull bar on the market, but it does provide a nice semi-rugged appearance. Mounts a little low which decreases front ground clearance.
Reviewed by Chris D (MIDDLETOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 25, 2016 12:23 PM
The pictures on directions are not helpful at all. The angle and orientation are off. Led me to install the brackets incorrectly the first time and have to redo them. Once they were installed correctly the rest was easy and the end result came out really nice. We get lots of compliments and it looks great.
Reviewed by Aidan S (RIVER FOREST, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 10, 2016 8:59 PM
I've had it on for a week now and so far so good. It looks great and only took at hour to install alone. It gives my truck a beefier look and peace of mind with a little more front end protection. Just wish they would use stainless hardware where it mounts to the frame because i knows that's going to rust quickly. Overall very satisfied
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?