- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
592 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry M S (Jemez Springs, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 29, 2015 8:54 PM
All I expected an more. Arrived timely,no damage and looks great on my new 2015 Tacoma TRD. Install was reasonable and took an hour at most. Great service from autoeverything and will be ordering more goodies very soon .
Reviewed by Thomas L (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Sep 25, 2015 7:36 AM
Overall installation easy but did have to some modification to the factory center skid plate (remove outer fwd side lip left and right). Without doing this there was not enough clearances to reinstall factory skid plate. Recommend following lug torque values on support brkts. Anyting Auto customer support is fantastic. Love the look.
Reviewed by Matthew K (PROSPERITY, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2015 7:46 AM
Looks awesome. If you are interested in mounting a light bar, the screw holes are 18.5" apart and can fit up to a 26" light bar.
Reviewed by Marcela T (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 31, 2015 8:15 PM
It looks great on my Ford F-150 even my wife said it looks great and that's a lot if she said it!
Reviewed by David R (CAMANCHE, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 26, 2015 3:05 PM
This was a fairly easy installation for one person, it would have been more so with two people. Pictured directions were hard to see, but easy to follow. This is a very high quality addition to my Tacoma, A real head turner !!! Great Job AuotAnything, I am again a satisfied customer !!!! Thanks
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?