- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
575 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry H (POWELL, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — May 12, 2015 9:48 AM
First one Protected the front from serious damage. Fell into a car wash drain when some thief stole the grate. Dropped about 2 feet bent the bull Bar but no damage to Truck. Came home and ordered one at midnight and it was here at my house in 3 Days. Well worth the money. Quality Product.
Reviewed by Gerald S (Willow Grove, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-450/550 — May 06, 2015 5:55 AM
Installed on 2015 F-450. Web site said you didn't Have one that would fit. Westin gave me part # and you had it. Update web site.
Reviewed by Denise M (WINTERSET, IA) — May 03, 2015 2:03 PM
This is my 2nd Westin Bull Bar from AutoAnything. Love the black option... looks great on my silver pickup with black bed box & rims. Install was easy. So far, nuts & screws holding tight. Love it!
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?