- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
604 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hollitte G (GARRETT, IN) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2016 4:58 AM
Bull bar looks great, but no real functionality. It's made out of thin metal and would provide no real protection to the vehicle. I also had to cut my air dam in two places to allow the bar to swing into place, weakening the air dam tremendously.
Reviewed by Jack S (Hillsboro, WV) — Dec 01, 2015 6:36 AM
I am very pleased with this product. Customer service was over the top. In the future, I would not even consider ordering any car or truck parts from a company other than AutoAnything. Thank you..................Jack
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WESTIN10
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
- What Do You Drive?