- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 3" diameter heavy-duty steel tube for full-size trucks and SUVs (2.5" for compact trucks and SUVs)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Includes mounting kit
- Molded weld caps and rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- 2 mounting points for auxiliary lights on the top of the center bar
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
638 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vincent T (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Friday at 4:04 PM
I had this on my 2005 Tundra double cab and loved it. This one went on my 2014 Tundra CrewCab and it looks awesome!!!
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Thursday at 10:38 AM
The Westin bull bar shipped quick and arrived in perfect condition. This is a well built unit but would recommend taking tow hooks off to make mounting easier. They are not really usable after mounting the bull bar anyway.
Reviewed by RONALD S (BEVERLY HILLS, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jan 03, 2018 1:33 PM
I am very happy with the Bull BAR. It looks great on my Nissan Frontier . The reason I gave it a 4 on the install ,I am 71 and I should have had help with the mounting. Also it is easy to mount lights with out the skid plate on. I removed the skid plate and ran the wire so it is hard to notice. I saw other Bull Bars and am very pleased with Westin! By the way they do a great job packing.
Reviewed by Barry L W (Stratham, NH) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Oct 08, 2017 4:53 PM
At 81 and laying on the ground I found it went on easily after I got the tow pins off.