- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 3" diameter heavy-duty steel tube for full-size trucks and SUVs (2.5" for compact trucks and SUVs)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Includes mounting kit
- Molded weld caps and rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- 2 mounting points for auxiliary lights on the top of the center bar
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
642 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill I (MONUMENT, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Mar 07, 2018 7:12 AM
Other bull bars look the same but don't match the quality. Heavier stainless steel, super finish. This is the way to go.
Reviewed by Shane C (Havre, MT) — Jan 30, 2018 4:18 PM
It looks just as good as the old one did but it helped out with hitting the deer. The customer could drive to get it repaired than being towed
Reviewed by Vincent T (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jan 19, 2018 4:04 PM
I had this on my 2005 Tundra double cab and loved it. This one went on my 2014 Tundra CrewCab and it looks awesome!!!
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Jan 18, 2018 10:38 AM
The Westin bull bar shipped quick and arrived in perfect condition. This is a well built unit but would recommend taking tow hooks off to make mounting easier. They are not really usable after mounting the bull bar anyway.