- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
587 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick E (NORTH SIOUX CITY, SD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 27, 2015 4:33 AM
Arrived quickly, well packaged, and Chrome is flawless! Instructions are easy to read, and installation was a piece of cake ( about an hour and half). A great added value to my Tacoma that looks fantastic!! This was, in all ways, a perfect purchase.
Reviewed by Bob R (Daytona Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 26, 2015 1:22 PM
Went on as easy as they said it would. Great addition to truck. Looks awesome!!
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?