- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
564 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Romulus S (Parkville, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Feb 25, 2015 2:19 PM
installation was very easy,all you need are just pair of socket and a rachet. my tundra looks GREAT.
Reviewed by Steven B (GRANITE CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2015 6:03 AM
The Westin Bull Bar looks great on my 2010 GMC Sierra. Super easy to install (less than 30 minutes.) but a second person to hold it while bolting it in place is pretty handy. I don't think I would try to push something with it, it wouldn't hold up too well. But it looks pretty sharp. The bull bar completely conceals the front license plate. I suggest buying the relocation bracket for the license plate as well. I am satisfied as a customer on this order.
Reviewed by Donald D (ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 17, 2015 5:29 PM
I researched a few different types of bull bars and viewed lots of different installations. I'm happy I went with the Westin bull bar. Looks like a high quality item.
Reviewed by Marie D (Frogmore, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 16, 2015 2:06 PM
Just installed it & added a Southern lite bar light looks great no problems at all. Very nice looking.
Reviewed by Hamid T (Cupertino, CA) — Feb 05, 2015 6:26 AM
The paint on the bull bar is all scuffed up. Installation is not as easy as you make it look on the video. My suggestion is before you ship products, at least have a visual inspection to ensure undamaged products. I had my bull bar wrapped to hide the scuff marks.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?