- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
548 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph F (SEVERNA PARK, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 3:50 AM
Very easy to install. It came earlier then expected and was well wrapped and in perfect condition. Feels sturdy and helps my Tacoma standout.
Reviewed by Terry M (NORTH CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 8:22 AM
Easy to order and install. Looks great on my Tundra. The only con was I wish the tow hooks could be reinstalled as well. Overall excellent
Reviewed by Nelson O (Vineland, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Dec 10, 2014 7:16 PM
The Bull Bar was just as I expected, superb quality and look's. shipment was very quick and your customer service perfect. Thank You !!
Reviewed by Michael L (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 03, 2014 8:57 PM
Bad Ass..I luv it..gives truck awesome look..easy install..little pricey..but great quality..makes it worth it..:-)
Reviewed by Michael R (Fairfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 12, 2014 4:49 PM
The bar really adds a nice appearance element to the truck. Installation was easy once I got the right tool, a 14mm ratcheting wrench. the ratcheting wrench really helps in the tight area. It's unnecessary to remove the tow hook or skid plate.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code WESTIN15
- Rebates & Incentives: $99.99 Details
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.