- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 2.5” or 3” diameter heavy-duty cross bar and hoop (size depends on vehicle)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- Westin Bull Bars are the perfect location for mounting auxiliary lights
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
628 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by martin E (bay city, MI) — Jan 11, 2017 5:07 AM
Westin Bull Bar.Black with chrome looks Great on my truck. Installation was easy.Also got $50 Rebate..Auto Anything.com assistance chat helped ..
Reviewed by Yan H (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 31, 2016 11:31 AM
I still think price for this bars are on the high side but overall Westin makes quality
Reviewed by willard r (LEHIGHTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 08, 2016 6:51 AM
install was painless, Instead of taking off lower valance I loosely installed brackets, then marked the valance where the brackets need to pass thru, next I cut a U out of the valance with a Dremel, Then followed the rest of the directions
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?