- Swap out your dated sealed-beam headlights for cutting-edge halogens with Rugged Ridge Crystal Headlights
- They deliver tightly focused beams of stronger light for far-reaching illumination
- Comes complete with everything you need to convert, including halogen bulbs
- Constructed with impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Sold in sets of 2
- Your Rugged Ridge Crystal Headlights are backed by a 3-year warranty
Your Wrangler's suspension, axles and roll cage may all be trail-rated. But, those dinosaur sealed-beam headlights aren't even strong enough to light up a driveway. Toss those old lamps and swap ‘em out with a modern pair of Rugged Ridge Crystal Headlights.
More than just mere replacements, Rugged Ridge Crystal Headlights convert your Wrangler into a modern halogen lighting system. Everything you need to make the transition is included, even a new pair of bulbs. Once in place, these powerful headlights dump out tighter, brighter, bolder beams of light. Even on moonless nights in Moab, you'll have the candlepower to illuminate your path.
What's more, Rugged Ridge engineered your Crystal Headlights to withstand the harshest conditions. The lenses are built from impact-resistant polycarbonate that's tough enough to deflect branches, brush and kicked-up rubble. Better still, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Crystal Headlights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randall Q (BAKERSFIELD, CA) — Mar 05, 2015 4:43 PM
These new headlights are a significant improvement over the stock equipment. Much brighter and better focused. They are not a direct replacement for the factory stuff, but close enough for anyone with a few tools and a little know how.
Reviewed by PATRICK S (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 12, 2012 4:21 AM
Excellent quality with fit and finish as perfect as you would want. They provide high intensity lighting that far exceeds the OEM sealed beam lamps. 3 year guarantee help ease the pain of the $50 each pricetag....
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships By 10/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rugged ridge lights
- tyc headlight bulb
- anzo headlights
- rampage headlight conversion kit
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- dodge headlights
- headlight bulb 2013 super duty
- nissan frontier tow hitch
- 2005 dodge durango fog light
- protective floor mats for cars
- heavy duty truck bumper
- tonneau covers truck